DDoS Update: Good News, Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
You got this, guys. Don't sweat it too much and take your time. 😎

Just keep spinning~~~!

Can't find Tachiyomi in the Play store, so I guess it's in beta or something. No way to install it.

Wait what happened to the 'Please stop spamming the server' redirect with the nonchalant picture?

Dex-chan lover
Been following this site for over half an year already, really comfortable user interface compared to many other manga sites. Huge fan of your work here. Kinda in a financial problem right now so I hope my enthusiasm and emotional support can be good enough 🤗

Fed-Kun's army
Heh.

I just thought it was how old my PC was... after all, it's ten years old it tends to run at 80+% memory and high CPU cycles when I have multiple tabs open and several programs running, let alone TSRs.
But it's able to run Win10 Pro 64, which ain't bad for a machine that old!

A DDoS would really explain why it was just this site.

Given how much I've been visiting here, I've subscribed; sites cost money.
And I really appreciate not having any ads, so... chipping in is the logical thing to do.
For as long as my budget allows; I'm on disability.
But while I can, I will.

If I could afford to give money this is the first place that I would give to, but for now I am only hope for the best

Dex-chan lover
Just a few recommendations:
May want to look into getting two IPs on completely different subnets and hide them behind a virtual IP that will change if being hit by a DDOS attack.

Use two different providers for each IP block and use BGP peering (only possible with fiber internet service).

Have your hosting platform turn off ICMP and log & discard the requests. Also, have the firewall set to prevent internal IP spoofing.

Have your ISP setup a blackhole in case of ICMP flooding.

Contributor
@SinScholar Holo actually already said that he's interested in the making of mobile app, but it's still far in the future mmm...

Contributor
Thanks for the update, glad to see that you locate the issue and the scums behind the ddos can burn in the shame.

@Nick86 They are probably DDoSsing some other website already with clear conscience. That's what these hacker scums do.

Its good to hear that the DDoS is over. The site is still unusable due to the slow panel loading, but at least they gave us some estimation when the site should be working normally again.

i love this site so much since it has everything i need served in the best way possible. currencies suck balls on this side of the world and im poor to the core so youll only get my emotional support. sorry, and thank you guys for all the hard work that youve done so far to create the best manga site for the readers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread