DEAD Tube - Vol. 13 Ch. 54

What the fuck indeed.
Is it weird that i was most upset by the fact that he killed his dog?

When I read the physical copy and got to this part I thought "oh this gonna be good when it lands on MangaDex".

So far I'm not disappointed, and I'm sure things will get even better soon 😈

Dex-chan lover
"Internet is a Mistake"

"My Father is a Vdeadtuber"

So many titles could come out from this chapter

Group Leader
I mean, you'd guess this was gonna be a twist like this since the earliest chapters.
The killing games are mostly revolving around the protagonist, and Mashiro is a psycho that just happened to know about Tomohiko sexual arousment for pain and blood. I didn't think the Dad himself was involved, but I knew Mashiro was closer to deadtube founder than she'd let know.

I wonder if the authors once took a pause while drawing a panel and said to himself ... "Maaaannnn, that's fucked up ..."

after reading this chapter I really wonder on how the hell this thing even possible.. 3 clown that love making film like this, making a big video streaming site like youtube, having so much money to be awarded to the video winner contestant, blaming all the killing on the loser, taking over a public school with full of people unnoticed for atleast 4 days, and when the site become known to the public, still can get out of the government claw..

I seriously questioning about this thing from when I read the lil sis arc and even more confused when the justice-man arc..

@Reiito

HERself, Kitakawa is a woman afaik.

@NARKist

Like many other things of Dead Tube this too requires suspension of disbelief. Basically it's the old trope "rich people are a bunch of perverted shitbags with too much money and free time and need gross depravities to feel happy" - Machiya's father said so himself, the first iteration of Dead Tube was offered to the elite, and many approved enough to pay big money for it.

tl;dr - this madness has backers with deep pockets living in high places

Users who are viewing this thread