DEAD Tube - Vol. 14 Ch. 56

Dex-chan lover
because of course it keeps going, not even as a sequel, just straight up

it's official, they've hired a band of serial rapist/murderers and are consulting them for ideas, because no sane person would be like "BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE" at this point

Dex-chan lover
So, new protagonist now?
Without Mai is gonna be hard. She is the selling point of this manga.

Dex-chan lover
I thought this was the end but then I noticed this volume 14 and we have a cover for 16 up top. I hope this isn't a case of "the money is too good so the editor won't let it end"

Power Uploader
The new kid at the end must know how much of a crazy bastard MC has become. When he said he'd "create a scenario" that would make MC want to film again, what exactly did MC expect would happen? MC must have intentionally (or at least subconsciously) encouraged the new kid to make DeadTube 2, there's no other reasonable explanation.

Power Uploader
The new kid at the end must know how much of a crazy bastard MC has become. When he said he'd "create a scenario" that would make MC want to film again, what exactly did MC expect would happen? MC must have intentionally (or at least subconsciously) encouraged the new kid to make DeadTube 2, there's no other reasonable explanation.

Group Leader
If this is like the end of the first season I'm happy this ended this way.

Glad JM successfully engaged in his redemption, I'm glad the innocent slasher Rascal survived and found Hanae back, overall this felt like a satisfying ending for the first season.

Everyone complains that the manga is stupidly gory and offensive, but you guys don't seem to understand that in many, many aspect this manga is built up like an old school slasher movie. If you stop consider this story as a manga but rather a old school, low budget movie, the way it's made makes a lot more sense.

Dex-chan lover
@BaGamman Yeah, honestly the ending is pretty good right now, the MC was getting annoying and the 'pathetic' kind of psycho I don't like but it seems he realised it and changed course. I wonder if he will stay the MC or if we'll follow the guy(?) with the camera now.

Either way, since it isn't a 'full ending', I wonder how they will go forward without being repetitive.

Nice end to this....arch? Either way, The end of Dead Tube since the original creators are dead but as implied in this chapter comes Dead Twitch and Mc temporal retirement.

Lets be honest, theres some hidden stuff left that will eventually make Mc come back. Yeah, the creators are dead but the riches that payed for dead tube to operate are still there and the police cant do shit. I think in this new arch after all the shit that will happen with the new Mc then Tomohiro will come back to kill dead tube for good, idk like getting into some organization that also wanted to destroy dead tube or some mumbo jumbo.

That was a wild ride.

Dead Tube is one of very few trash-manga that is...actually pretty good. And didn't drop the ball at the end like 90% of them do. So it amounts to something. Good manga.

i guess that guy is probably the son of the last dead tube creator, well time to see how he dies now

Dex-chan lover
wow, we've just hit ch56. There's quite more the author can cram into it. wonder for how long tho.

Users who are viewing this thread