DEAD Tube - Vol. 14 Ch. 56

Group Leader
@Kuuyu blonde girl isn't a whire, she joined dead tube because she thought it was an edgy video sharing website with pretty high prizes.

If you've read the manga since she made an apparition, there's no moment where she does illegal stuff on her own volition, she's either forced to or does it in order to help her team survive. I can't call her a hero since she's not hard convince to commit illegal acts, but she isn't a villain either, and often fought to keep Tomohiko sane. In the first place she keeps herself in Dead tube because she's into Tomohiko since he saved her ass.

@CatLife , in the Rascal arc, it has been very deceiving and ambiguous wether the Rascal girl was actually a slasher or just a kid who's been abducted on the island. In this arc, she pretty much confirms she might actually have killed one or two of the guys in the Rascal arc, since she's proving herself to be a good fighter, but it also proves she cannot fight without her suit on, which indicates she must use an ehancement of some sort. I think she uses a maned endoskeleton, using her short size as a mean to fit into the stuffed costume.

Okay I admit it, whore was WAY too far, but I just couldn't STAND her naivity through it all, and I've been reading this since the beginning, because it's one of my favorite books

Should've just ended on a wholesome note but nope, had to make us suffer even more

I just bunge read the whole manga, glad its not over but also sad i didn't get the romantic end with mai that he deserved yet

wtf is it rapetube now god this the most fucked thing i read i need to stop but i cant what wrong with me

Dex-chan lover
From deadtube to extreme onlyfans but you pay to see live rape.... Also damn still going on...hopefully this does end soon

That last part with the tied up girl reminds me of the most fucked up red room I ever came across on the dark Web. I'm glad the German psycho and the Asian chic were arrested for what they did in that site

Users who are viewing this thread