DEAD Tube - Vol. 14 Ch. 56

Dex-chan lover
New Mc huh? We going right into season 2???
Man feels weird that rascal and justice man are now buddies but seeing as how them and Mai are the power houses it makes sense

Though Mai claiming her territory though I wonder if was willing to share?

Tomohir's arc ends here, he will appears from what ive seen but the new mc is a girl dont know if thats spoiler worthy

Yeah honestly this whore ass bitch (the blonde), did this too know one but herself, she has NO ONE to BLAME but FUCK ING self, so....YEAH, you reap what you sow.

Dex-chan lover
New mc but the main point of the manga was Mai and Tomohiro soo I'm a bit dumbfounded by this. Maybe it should have ended 🤔

If this isn’t the ending, does this really mean our new MC is someone with a name dangerously close to Makoto Shinkai? (his name was Mahito) That’s kinda risky

Oh, well atleast we are done with them.

The police doesnt exist in this world ? Because now that the dad is dead japan police doesnt have a reason to not arrest them all or make them disappear so the politician involved never get caught.

Feel like this manga is just written for subversion and doesnt have a good plot.
Overall it wasnt bad.

Double-page supporter
I mean it could end here but there is still one children of the creators of dead tube left

Users who are viewing this thread