DEAD Tube - Vol. 22 Ch. 89

Dex-chan lover
I'm not even experienced in Deadtube and even I would pick the 3rd because my line of thinking was no way an ordinary video would be put in a site with no censorship. There must be something even more behind the normal intro. The first video can be found easily. It's the internet. No need deadtube or cryptocoins for that. 2nd one is free on sites like TikTok or Youtube. Both the first 2 videos don't need a dedicated dark site for something so obvious

Group Leader
domp eet

WOMZ0N8.jpg

The licker one is a recent actual event in JP.
The kid got Sushiro sue for 67 million yen or $480k.
If he loses the case, even selling all of their assets or even their home still wont be enough.
Kid scored a half a life time debt for his family, a mark of shame in the personal record, potentially kick himself out of any chances to work in a company in JP...all for some like on toktok.

Double-page supporter
So I wasn’t the only one who thought the mangaka chick is actually a secret sex addict who does some extreme stuff to get off?

Dex-chan lover
I'm still here wondering when are they going to realize that Shinkai's the son from one of the three freaks who founded Deadtube, and is likely the last boss of this stage... It certainly explains his obsession towards his "senpai", Hell, he got his own version of Mai as a Maid/Bodyguard? And why he has the same hair color as one of the three freaks. Whether that guy his father is alive or not, I got no idea.

Supporter
For someone who hates Dead Tube, Machiya loves participating every time, there really is no reason for him to become part of this version in order to find out who is behind it.

Dex-chan lover
For someone who hates Dead Tube, Machiya loves participating every time, there really is no reason for him to become part of this version in order to find out who is behind it.
Not really. He was even kidnapped. The man(?) behind dead tube WANT him to be involved. And is unlikely, as shown during the detective Conan arc, that he will be able to just ignore it.

Banned
...so we can all agree the MC is subconsciously bringing back dead tube without him noticing...like an alter ego that pops out when it's to calm

i think the author never heard of Pirates on the internet before.LOL the second you post a video online,people are gonna spread it like crazy and no way you can stop them doing it.How can you make money when people can watch it for free. LOL ( and i dont think the authority will care about your shaddy videos coppy right so good luck making money)

Users who are viewing this thread