DEAD Tube

@dhanamerdeka

Not to spoiling you too much but after Machiya and his gang destroyed Dead Tube the story continues with another MC, a female
one this time, and discovered that Dead Tube has revived that means sex and violence stuff again.

hmmm
bhu-2.png

tenor.png
bhu.png
SoupyCarelessKagu-size_restricted.gif

@dhanamerdeka

the translation? I think so

the original? last raw chapter 62 was about 1 months ago from volume 15 (release date 08/20/2020), so it's still continues

Só to lendo porque quero saber como acaba, no mais isso é uma bosta completa nada faz sentido vai toma no cu

They should start translating this like I read this manga when mangarock was a thing and think it had like 45 chapters idk I’m not sure I got to chapter 30 something and patiently waited think over a year and it’s barely updated

Well might as well unbookmark this since there is pretty almost not chance of it getting updated before 2021. Really is too bad since I like it alot, I wish knew japanese so I could read the raws......... oh well.

Fed-Kun's army
This was more fucked up that i thought.
just for reading the fbi should have me in their watchlist.

Dex-chan lover
Its not even bad because of the gore idc about that but holy shit it's boring and they doing all this for no reason

Users who are viewing this thread