DEAD Tube

This shit is edgy as fuck and it’s pretty good for that “edge factor” but the damn upload schedule is AID’s I’ll still keep reading because it’s entertaining though

I can only suspend my disbelief when you place something in the real world so far. The entire concept of dead tube was somewhat believable to be but its taken to the far extreme as this goes on. I dont expect anything positive to ever happen but i'll stick around just to see how it all ends.

Kind of entertaining for a bit, then you realize that it’s pretty fucking bad lmao. I don’t think this is worth anyone’s time. Maybe the first 30 chapters or so are worth a read, but that’s being extremely generous.

4/10

that reveal was seriously funny idky i laughed maybe my sense of humor was ruined by this series

the same manga that managed to traumatize me, now is this bad.
sigh.
I'll be honest, the sister arc and death still makes me incredibly sad, no matter when I remember about it; but this...

I feel like this surprise reveal is slightly rushed ..... but man it's satisfyingly depressing

I remember someone recommended this to me saying this is more mature and darker that Berserk

And boy was I disappointed af
Just pointless killing and stuff and becomes utterly boring early on

Fed-Kun's army
Sick fantasies only for the depraved.
eh, not my cup of tea

Im pretty certain this panders to a certain demographic but good for them.
(Not for me, I'm still left searching the one manga, that panders to ME.)

WEW that revelation on the last chapter
we've got another competitor for worst parent ever.

Dex-chan lover
idgaf what people say, this reveal was certified kino™

Users who are viewing this thread