Dear NOMAN - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Power Uploader
Insta-follow! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

This author never disappoints

Praise the yuri gods

Dex-chan lover
A Neji's story is always an insta-follow. I recognise the art style from the preview. Never thought Neji will go for such a young MC but i think it will work.

Fed-Kun's army
Aww damn, we don't know anything about the other lead character yet.

Sigh...

*adds another one to the list*

Has potential, love the artist and his/her previous works.

Didn't notice this was Neji until a few pages in. Added to the list! Thank you Neji for your art and thank you scanlation team for this as well!

Double-page supporter
I have this weird feeling with Neji's work where the art never fully convinces me, and though itdoes at times (His/her chibis are perfect), it's still never quite there. Then again, I enjoy a lot the stories and overall fluffy feelings, so that's neat.

Anyway, I'll be looking forward for more!

Hopefully this is a Neji work that doesn't lose steam after 3-4 chapters like every other Neji series.

@Akole That’s how I felt with Demon Lord. It just kind of ended abruptly and, while happy, the ending seemed both forced and left the impression the author had more in mind for the series, but got bored. At the time though, Neji had three projects going on at once: Demon Lord, Prison Town, and Bochi. I’d much rather prefer an author focus on one project at a time so the longevity and quality don’t suffer. It does make me a tad worried for Bochi.

Users who are viewing this thread