Dear NOMAN - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Mashiro's sister being a Noman and killed by one was fairly predictable but well. One thing i don't understand is why Bazu feel down after hearing that Mashiro's sister was killed by an Noman X. Is she afraid that Mashiro start hating her because someonelike her killed her sister ? How little did she know Mashiro ? Unlike her, Mashiro is capable of making the difference between good and bad peoples.

you know , stuff from this author starts well but ends going to really bad stuff , the other yuri was all dramatic and shit then the girl goes and kisses another girl , here you have mashiro sister ERASING people , wtf

Fed-Kun's army
Makes sense for the story to circle back to her sister’s accident like this. I actually do like the way it’s being presented here because we don’t beat around the bush that it’s, well, obviously her sister. Nelly just straight-up tells Mashiro. I think we’ve lost a little bit of the emotional surprise factor for Mashiro to find out on her own, but at least that part won’t feel as cliched (plus, whatever confrontation happens will be emotional anyway). Mashiro’s tough.

I like where this is going. And I do think it makes sense for Bazu to be confused and take on guilt just for being an X Noman. She’s still a crow, after all. Mashiro’s been teaching her about the complexities of humans, and I like seeing this emotional flip (Bazu’s guilty, hesitant, and down, while Mashiro is keeping her head up for now).

Dex-chan lover
Oof, there are not enough tears for this. If I wasn't so mad at the boss, I'd be pretty broken up about it.

There's burying the lead, and then there's driving into the effing ground. "I know about what happened to your sister and we need your help," is something you either come clean with right away, or at the very least, ease into. Dropping the bomb all at once only when there's no other option is definitely the wrong way to handle that. 🙄

Double-page supporter
One thing i don't understand is why Bazu feel down after hearing that Mashiro's sister was killed by an Noman X.

Like the way she sees all humans as bad because one killed her, she probably sees Noman X as all good because she is one, now she finds out they are not. Just more complex emotions for a little crow to process about the fine lines between good and evil. Least how I see it anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh why does this author always does this, they always drop some huge predictable thing so early on without any warning which legit makes me think this series ONCE again another work by the author got axed super early on......

also Bruh the boss is a fucking ASSHOLE like my god, Mashiro is like wat? fucking 12?? thats fucking messed up to drop a "Hey your sister didn't die naturally but instead got eaten by the same monster ur partnered with AND she's turned into a monster herself while roaming around for 10 years alone eating other souls...." like who the fuck just nonchalant drops that info like that

Fed-Kun's army
Bruh why does this author always does this, they always drop some huge predictable thing so early on without any warning which legit makes me think this series ONCE again another work by the author got axed super early on......

I’ve noticed this trend as well with this author. I’ve always attributed it more to Neji starting too many projects at once (like when Neji was working in Bocchi, Vacation Maou, and Prison Town all at once), then getting bored with the previous one(s) and just ending them awkwardly and abruptly (like Vacation). I’m kind of amazed in that regard that Bocchi has lasted as long as it has considering all the new projects he’s started and ended without finishing that one, but I do worry it will never get finished.

Fed-Kun's army
‘kay, I thought this was a bit trash, gotta admit.

Like, Yuzuha being a major villain is fine. But how the hell does Nelly know it’s her without ever having seen her? I was waiting the whole time for someone to ask her for proof.

Users who are viewing this thread