Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku - Vol. 10 Ch. 58 - The Demon Consul

Dex-chan lover
oh no the 2 demons have joined together as one being, however will our MC manage to defeat this...

shouldn't he be happy about this? right now the demon is split up into many parts spread out all over the place, if they come together it will be so much easier and they won't be able to escape.

Dex-chan lover
oh my the sister also had that huge badongkadongkas. NEED. TO. KNOW. THE. MOTHER.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
What witchcraft is this!? we just got a chapter a few days ago! thx for the hard work.

Dex-chan lover
It seems that her sister also has some massive Teutonic tatas.

yeah. karina loses a little in sizes to her sister and mother

Dex-chan lover
@Leo80221 they've been behind for a few months I was just surprised the next one came out so quickly after the last. Also chapter 59 was released a few days ago.

Group Leader
Tits so big the sister needs help standing up. If the mother died she was probably suffocated when her tits rolled backwards over her face when sleeping.

Dex-chan lover
Keep in mind that he doesn't do stuff in the open. He has to make it look good even if its not an actual threat to him.

Aggregator gang
Atleast show the reaction of her father and others... I want to see their dumb look

Users who are viewing this thread