Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku - Vol. 16 Ch. 100 - Martial Arts Tournament

Thanks for all the translations throughout the years!
Hope another team quickly picks up where you left off.

Dex-chan lover
Also a good time for me to drop this...
Haven't really read any of the chapters anymore, in the hope that something interesting might be happening, I checked the comments (numbers) every other quarter year.

Yeah that hope was never fulfilled. Also MCs lame outfit is an eyesore.

Byebye Manga number 1 million with interesting premise (and MC that actually did the deed instead of staying virgin forever... yeah that plot point didn't last long right? :dogkek: ), that devolved into utter boredom. Good riddance! :salute:

Dex-chan lover
shame he is a hypocrite about his harem, maybe a 1000 year old loli demon god, or goddess will be female lead
Nah, we already know he changes his stance on why he won't touch members due to whatever excuse he can think of.

Lulu, Liz - too young.
Arisa - while she's actually older than him, her body is a younger.
Elf - Oldest in the group but he sees as a child.
Katrina and first L.I. - Of legal age but still feels young to him.

On other hand:
Nana - would probably lewd her if not interrupted by others despite technically being one of the youngest.
Katrina - forgets his above thing when in close proximity of her plot.

So a 1000 year old loli will get the same treatment as Elf girl and Arisa.

Supporter
Thank you for all the chapters throughout the years. I can't believe it's already been 7 years.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you, members of Eraser-kun, for sharing it with us all these years.

Dex-chan lover
sad to see you go but 7 years is a long time thank you for all the hard work all these years

Dex-chan lover
Nah, we already know he changes his stance on why he won't touch members due to whatever excuse he can think of.

Liz - too young...
how is Liz too young? she was 18, only reason is: she is flat. I after Reading the Wiki, his FL is also rather flat. I hope Author changes LN into a Harem

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
how is Liz too young? she was 18, only reason is: she is flat. I after Reading the Wiki, his FL is also rather flat. I hope Author changes LN into a Harem
Yup my fault, thought she was 16.

Dex-chan lover
WTF, people wanting the looser to die???
I think this is demons plotting something. Gathering hatred and miasma for their evil plans.

Shorter chapters scare me... Will they rush and end? Axe incoming?
There are 14 more chapters in the Brasil version. And enough material for 100-200 more chapters in the novel.

shame he is a hypocrite about his harem, maybe a 1000 year old loli demon god, or goddess will be female lead
MC is attracted to appearance, not actual age or maturity. Which is why he is attracted to 0-years-old busty homunculus, but not to 100+ years old loli elf.
Female lead will be a mature-looking elf with age as old as the planet. Yes, of course she is a virgin.
The spread just reminds me how guy only picks chicks to follow on his journey
The guy doesn't pick them. The author does. And the MC not being a lolicon, but still surrounded by lolis is a running gag in the series.
Soon he'll meet the lolicon hero with a party of busty women, and they'll think they want the other's harem.

O . o

Am I the only one that finds the first page utterly absurd?

Dude, you do remember you are the one who cast that meteor, right?

You do know doing so is the only reason you are so fucking OP, right?

You gained hundreds of levels and a list of loot that puts the treasury of most nations to shame.

Poetic license my ass, that statement is an outright lie! xD
I don't think that is the meteor he cast.

Dex-chan lover
then the mangaka is foreshadowing something that isn't relevant for literally over a hundred chapters
Well, mangaka did just that a couple of chapters ago. That museum was 50% made of foreshadowing.

Users who are viewing this thread