Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku - Vol. 16 Ch. 100 - Martial Arts Tournament

Supporter
thanks for the translation! been a good ride. i also dropped the series (novel version) at one point because he's just staying overpowered and is being side-tracked too much to my liking.
Yep, I dropped it too because it should have ended when the....thing...got resolved.

Dex-chan lover
The spread just reminds me how guy only picks chicks to follow on his journey :kek:
He doesn't even pick them, they almost literally just fall into his lap.
He does a good deed and 9 times out of 10 gets a girl as a reward. So far only Arisu and Lulu he purposely brought to his side, everyone else was through circumstance or through his deeds (yet he shall only hook up with barmaids and ladies of the night) . Though it IS a little sus that he hasn't allowed any males to join.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, almost didn't believe it was 7 years already. Thanks for the TL!!! May I ask if you guys only drop this series or stop TL altogether?

It really been that long, huh? Feels like it has only been a few years at most. Thank you for all of the work your group has done over the years Eraser-kun Scans and thank you Heike for sticking with it for as long as you have. Good luck with any future endeavours.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for your hard work!
Hmmm just realized that this manga is licensed, soo probably nobody gonna pick this up hmmm

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
Good job with the TL, man has it been 5years+ since we started reading this?

Also ngl the last panel was random af. There was no indication before that it's a death match or that the crowd wanted blood

Dex-chan lover
O . o

Am I the only one that finds the first page utterly absurd?

I'm still chasing the path of the meteor that I came accrossed that day

It all started with that one scene...

Dude, you do remember you are the one who cast that meteor, right?

You do know doing so is the only reason you are so fucking OP, right?

You gained hundreds of levels and a list of loot that puts the treasury of most nations to shame.

Poetic license my ass, that statement is an outright lie! xD

Group Leader
thanks for the translate, death march is my fav manga and I love your translation work I reread it ao often, thanks for your hard work 'til now eraser kun, I will miss you!

End of an era, huh. One thing I really miss is the little rants at the end of the chapter. You just stopped doing them at one point, and each new chapter I kept hoping to see them come back. Anyway, thank you for your work during all these years. Now the big question is if anyone is going to pick this up?

Dex-chan lover
Shorter chapters scare me... Will they rush and end? Axe incoming? :haa:

On another note: Thanks for the amazing work 'til now Eraser-kun!

Users who are viewing this thread