Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku - Vol. 10 Ch. 60 - The Place of the City Core

Dex-chan lover
@Sep10trion - as they said in the beginning, demon lords don't appear every day, but seem to appear on a roughly 60 year cycle. So humans who fought the last demon lord end up too old for the new one, and the world needs more heroes.
This demon lord season will be special. And it's totally MC's fault (or triumph?).

How does it feel to know that you will never have a brawler ojou wife?

Dex-chan lover
@art17
The destructive area of that spell is huge though, he'd tear apart the land and probably kill more people than he would save.

Fed-Kun's army
Also, the meteor attack has limited uses. I think it was three, and he used two already? I stopped reading the novel well after the power creep gets into absurd levels, and I don't recall it being used again, but I don't know what happened later. At this rate, the manga will take four or five years to get to that point.

Though the update is kinda long, but I love this series, well already re read the wn for the 6th times

here i am a almost omnipotent MC watching as the world starts burning still thinking "what could i possibly do"

Fed-Kun's army
I think it’s kind of stupid, with all this knowledge he refuses to intervene until now. While all of this could’ve just been avoided. Demon trying to possess a Hydra? Nah it’s fine let him do his thing. Soldiers being send to their death? Let them have fun in hell! A nest filled with countless of Goblins? Yeah just let them grow.

I understand he doesn’t want others to know his powers, and how he prioritizes those around him. But they were heading to this city, and he needlessly puts them at risk. He could’ve taken a detour to let’s say the goblin nest, deal with them and no one would find out.

Aggregator gang
@flannan
Actually, you find out later that it's great demon lord season which only happens every 666 years.

@MisterXiado Satou used the meteor attack four times: the first 3 when he was getting attacked by the lizardmen and panicked; aftwerwards, when it was added to his skill list, he tried it again. It cost 1000 MP and summoned even larger meteors than before because it scaled with his level.

@MisterXiado
Anytime he uses a single-use or limited-use ability, he gets it as a skill which has been seen.
This means he can use it without limits and can level it up.
Absurb power creep?
Originally I would agree with that 100%
but after I read the latest web novel chapter, I realized the real definition of absurd power creep.
Things to know before reading the real power creep spoiler:
Successive levels require more exp and are harder to raise.
Almost nothing can level him up when he is around level 300.
He is around the power level of gods physically appearing in the world.
The real spoiler from the latest chapter
He uses the meteor shower ability in the underworld and wipes out most of the population.
This levels him up from around level 300 to 3100.
This means all his spells are now scaled to reflect that.
Bigger spoiler that is extremely important to the story
His ability to make food is so good and efficient that he makes an orbital station that can mass produce food

Fed-Kun's army
just use meteor skill bruh and this chapter end and new arc begin...

Aggregator gang
The comments calling Satou stupid for not using Meteor Shower is so goddamned ironic.

Dex-chan lover
what chapter is this in WN? i wanna continue read this in wn :eek:

@Darth_Noox Satou isn't that powerful yet because power leveling only gave him a big number and he doesn't have the skills or equipment for someone at his level. In theory, he should be able to teleport around and resolve everything but at the moment he can't fly and can't teleport unless he set something up at the destination.

Dex-chan lover
to be fair, meteor shower would obliterate the farms and other productive land around the city...

Users who are viewing this thread