Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku - Vol. 12 Ch. 73 - Fairy Sword and the Dwarven Feast

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123
Are you blind? He also got knight girl, clone girl, lizard girl, black hair girl. They are more developed so why hold back? 🙄 Don't come up with his older mental age. That doesn't count.
Knight girl?

He does not consider clone girl an adult. She's technically 2 and acts like it.
He does not consider lizard girl an adult.
He does not consider the black haired girl an adult.

He's into onee-sans. In personality and physically.

The story will introduce a girl he likes so much he pursues her romantically soon. Might not go the way you want it though since the protagonist is a functional adult.

Dex-chan lover
@TitanAnteus
This girl: https://mangadex.org/chapter/29074/1
But I guess, bland as MC is, he doesn't consider her a romantic interest.

"functional adult"
nope, more like a robot

A good cure for hangover, is greasy and sweet food (fries, pancakes and such), the fat and sugar is the important part, heck, even drinking half a beer can help.

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123
This girl: https://mangadex.org/chapter/29074/1
But I guess, bland as MC is, he doesn't consider her a romantic interest.
Oh you mean the 14 year old girl he's not interested in cause he prefers older women.
She's not even traveling with them XD.

"functional adult"
nope, more like a robot
He takes care of his sexual desires at brothels so that he doesn't have the urge for the people under his protection. He sees himself as their guardian.
He tries to make friends with people who aren't openly hostile to him.
He says no to people if they offer him high positions because his goal is to adventure and he's able to lead girls on dates and give them presents to enjoy their time.
He's passionate about spellcraft to the point that he's buying expensive ass scrolls no one wants just to see how they're made. Since he was a programmer he's learning from these scrolls and making his own spells even if he can't chant them.

Maybe it's the slow releases that's confusing you? I really don't see this guy as a robot. Just a functional adult in control over his own emotional state.

the romantic progress is so slow in this one, granted I only read till volume 16 in the WN but at least there is a plot later on so treat it as a slice of life with occasional action

Dex-chan lover
my drunk loli harem can't be this cute.

for real the "underage" thing in this manga is dumb whether it's marriage/sex or booze. there is no america to nuke you in isekai, so leave the gay american morals behind

Dex-chan lover
Poor Arisa. By personality she's by far my favourite and give it a few years and she'll no doubt be stunning. If he's still going to brothels, I'll happily take her.

Users who are viewing this thread