Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - The Coach, Coachman and a Picnic

Double-page supporter
They didn't let me learn how to read cause lolwoman, but I was able to successfully push through agricultural reforms (and was banished when they failed).
Oh okay, very concise.

Dex-chan lover
@Degernase - it's called "Mind Magic 5". With power like that, you can push through anything. It's probably very illegal.

Double-page supporter
@flannan
it's called "Mind Magic 5". With power like that, you can push through anything. It's probably very illegal.
I hope the Spin-off explains how she was exiled and enslaved to begin with, having such an amazing power it's hard to imagine.

Group Leader
@GraniteNinja Giving everything good enough of a shot is how you uncover masterpieces and interesting titles. Many times did i regret droping some early on so i've decided to read far enough until i can convince myself. But in saying so now i like slice of life too just some that are adapted well and fit the plot.

Aww the animal people who gave him the berries are so cute, but I feel so bad for them since they're homeless and look so ill.

Fed-Kun's army
Why does satou care if arisa says the exact number or not? I mean does it matter?

Users who are viewing this thread