Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku - Vol. 9 Ch. 53 - The Barrier Wall of the Mountain Tree

@Jorelm i think it's been explained a long time ago
he's hiding his power so that he won't attract attention, unless until the girls are strong enough to protect themselves because they are in danger of becoming hostages to hold him down if his real power is known
yes i know he seems like godly strong, but he's still a human in the end
even in the novel he got blindsided several times, especially by goblin demon lord
in the end, the goblin demon lord's grand plan failed just by accident, lol

Dryad is the hidden mistress.

joke aside, I wonder how will Satou meeting with Nana's sister goes later on since they were not in Web Novel.
I hope it is at Labyrinth City so with their meeting might hype something up.

@Jorelm Just like what @yohane saying, Satou were worried about his girls(father mode) getting in danger if he didn't hide his 'godly' power.

A little spoiler from web novel reader such as myself,
When the girls have reached a high level about 50, it was at that time that he didn't care if he was found out, but he still hiding it since it would just bring trouble no matter what.
It was also that time that he didn't mind if the girl show off their power(especially Arisa) at the Labyrinth City by becoming quite high rank Explorer(Adventure of this world).
Although he is sure that they could pretty much handle lesser demon without getting hurt and all, Demon Lord is a bit too much for them at that level, So, he didn't let them show their full strength aka being equipped with cheat equipment.

@DarksLight21 the thing is, Web Novel is kind of like draft to a Light Novel(to most Japanese Author).

Which is why you can read it for free.

That was why when you read light novel, you would noticed something different or new character appearance, which in this case, Nana's sister.
They didn't exist in the Web Novel, Only Nana.

Aggregator gang
You wouldn't want to walk horses across that type of bridge without blinders/blinkers on. If the horse sees something and panics, you're gonna have a bad time.

Dex-chan lover
@NeetGod - for Death March, the relationship between WN and LN is unusual - the LN is deliberately made different so that the buyers will not feel bad for buying what they've already read. It also makes reading LN version more fun.
And yes, the manga and anime are based on LN and follow it quite closely.

@Jorelm - Satou just likes keeping secrets. He is kind of over-the-top Japanese person - you know, the ones who only confess they're not "middle-class" when they find a maid in their home, claim to be "ordinary high school students" after killing an immortal vampire for no reason and so on. The motivation @yohane and @NeetGod talk about is, in my opinion, just self-justifications - the same kind a tsundere would say when caught doing good things for the one he/she likes.

@NeetGod
Yes I'm aware that WN is a 'rough' draft of LN, and while there are LN that doesn't change much from WN, most usually change a lot while having generally the same plot, so of course there will be change in the manga adaptation as well if it's compared with WN, and in some cases, with the LN as well.

Aggregator gang
Her boobs are comically big. I'm surprised her back doesn't break every time she stands up.

That saying, I always like this protagonist. He's not the typical manga male protagonist in these situations where they are holding back because they are a beta male, or not holding back and just screwing everything left and right. Instead he sees himself more of a parent/guardian of them all. He got to let go a bit with a lady of the night before in that city way back.

Interesting they seem to have introduced elemental stones much earlier in the LN compared to the WN but they still seem a bit too common this early.

Dex-chan lover
The guy is strong enough to just jump them all (horses included) across the gap one at a time.

Users who are viewing this thread