Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku - Vol. 9 Ch. 55 - The Village of Little Giants

Dex-chan lover
giant hands him an axe and it magically turns into a sword

Dex-chan lover
Remember when this manga had a main heroine and wasn’t just a traveling harem?

Edit: don’t @ me anymore. Points have been made and redundant comments that really didn’t need have mentioned me have also been made.

Ooh so they put that part here..

@Flavor25, she has not appeared just yet. Need a lot more chapters before you could see her.

Dex-chan lover
Do you have a white finger?
I don't remember any of the stuff he talked about. Kabolds attacking a mine, lesser garbage bag from a wraith fort??
And, why is a Kabold a human with a skinned dog head?

Fed-Kun's army
@Flavor25 having read quite a bit ahead, it never really seemed like there was a main heroine, just a friend he had to part with. need to get back to reading the ln/wn some day but the part i'm on kind of just drags on.

Double-page supporter
Every chapter has an inventory of items with a corresponding information dump, so it's not surprising that some events and items are forgotten.

Let's just hope she doesn't dig too deeply into that mithril. 🤡

Edit:
Whoops- I forgot that it's actually adamantine that you have to worry about, not mithril

Double-page supporter
@Nk9bjP4A

the WN presents events differently

1) there are only big giants, and they are more like ents than human-like
2) the village's description is glossed over and they straight help Karina to take back Muno barondom from the influence of the demon
3) the kobold story comes much much later (not going to spoil it), and follows a similar script.

@alidan Actually, there have been theories that the rainbow hair girl is the main heroine and his harem are compost of her offshoots because each of them has different-colored hair. It doesn't seem to be the case anymore but still could be so.

page 18.

Gets handed a giant axe. Swings around giant broadsword instead.

Sloppy.

-edit-

Apparently he takes the sword from the background...

Dex-chan lover
Kobolds = Wolf-like humanoids
Kobolds in this story = People with super-cutie wolf hats

Yeah, I'll take it.

Users who are viewing this thread