Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku - Vol. 9 Ch. 55 - The Village of Little Giants

Dex-chan lover
Kobolds are sure treated odd in fantasy. They’re either a race of hairy sprites, lizard folks, or dog people. Quite a variety.

Dex-chan lover
One thing that annoys me about this MC and so many others to the point it's become cliche in isekai, is that they're so damn lazy. Give them the power of the gods and they just want to fuck around all day. If they don't have a superior whipping them to do work, they'll barely move. He could have solved this whole demon issue with the Muno already. How many people are getting screwed over or killed while he takes it easy?

@Poklamez

He was refusing the axe, not accepting it. Are you not familiar with the hand gesture for politely refusing something offered? He performed it there. Hand up, palm out, fingers up rather than extended out towards.

Karina is clearly distressed, tired and depressed about her situation so, she is trying find comfort from someone she trusts. Sex is probably the farthest thing from her mind at this point and yet in his fucked up head he feels like it's ok to sexualy assault her. Only to be "saved" when someone walks in. He is a shitty person.

@RiceNipple @Kayriel

Didn't see the swords, I even checked multiple times before posting. To me it just looked like he accepted the axe and then started swinging a sword around.

Guess I was the sloppy one.

Double-page supporter
@jorelm clearly it just a joke situation, he just like big boobs and of course there's urge to enjoy the softness, he's a man after all (a thirty year man who still single), when a guy got hugged by a girl who come to him to get comfort, in his mind there's impure thoughts about take advantage of situation ~
just by that he judged as shitty person is not fair...
and this is Satou we talking about, on WN, he's always has 'boobs thought' whenever he met big boobs girls, and no matter what situation, even when on dire situation, in his mind always has space for boobs....

hmm, i was expecting the kobold to be an actual kobold not one who wears a kobold mask when i read the web novel.

Wow the wn didn't introduce the Kobolds till much much later in the story. The ln really does do things in a slightly different order.

Contributor
Minervamon?
latest

Dex-chan lover
The quote on page 14 I have never heard who said it and now I think it might be Santa.

Dex-chan lover
@Jorelm

Chill. It's just a bit of Japanese humor based around involuntary reactions and urges one feels when in contact with what you understand to be erogenous zones - especially when they're ones you're personally attracted to. He quickly squashed the urge and nothing happened. You're a terrible person for getting into a feminazi fit over something natural that most people have to deal with, being parodied in a way slightly more cultural than you're used to. Maybe some more consideration, comprehension, and multiculturalism for you - and less tumblr, expensive coffee, pink hair dye, and unnecessary freakouts condemning people who are not real to begin with.

Dex-chan lover
@Sep10trion
Like trolls, which are just about as varied
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AllTrollsareDifferent

I wonder why there's no tvtropes page for it

Dex-chan lover
@Jorelm - that's what it's like to be a man. Whether you want it or not, you have sexual desires. Occasionally you have to fight them because you have morals and other reasons.
It's nice to think people should be beings of pure thought, but we aren't. Your expectation for Satou to not feel anything in this situation is unrealistic, unless Satou himself is in a tense situation that overrides his sexual desires. Normally you would expect an easier victory for the angel, but Satou finds Karina to be very physically attractive.

@Flavor25 - nope. As soon as he saved one female knight, two others showed up. As soon as he entered a town, an inn's daughter used her charms on him. But this story is at its best when it features Pochi and Tama's cuteness.
I wonder if that "main heroine" from the WN will have a bigger role in the LN and manga.

Users who are viewing this thread