Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku

Power Uploader
Where is chap 66 pls ? I want to see again the démonic breasts

Moderate fun if you don't think too hard about the plot, or the characters, or the dialogue. Solid 6. Feels like every other lukewarm shounen that screws with its source material. Dropped at 60 to go read shitty shoujo isekais instead, lol.

this is one of my favourite stories. i'd prefer the WN that I read first, I buy the US LN (even if I'm not from the US), but I feel like stretch22 about the art and general explanations in the story / scenario / world setup of the manga, it's missing quite a few important bits, and it's messing with the reading interest.

btw, (c66)
I don't remember sera being sent to muno territory to restore order and fight against the demons there... I'm sure sera appears much later in the WN, I'm not so sure about LN...

anybody would be so kind as to tell me if I need to re-read the LN or if the manga has another variation in the story ?

@misatokat yes, that happen in LN. There are just 2 variation of the same story so far. WN ver & LN ver. The manga stick to the LN (as considered the "Canon" plot).

Btw you can read chap 66 already? Cause i can't

@refki thank you. I need to read the LN again, then. I don't remember this happening, but I must have read the WN several times, and didn't yet re-read the LN (waiting for the last volume to get out first :D)

yes, the c66 is here by a new translator, I was able to read it here : https://mangadex.org/chapter/908616

@solo_wing mate, thank you for picking this up. you did a great job. about the quality let us do that by our own comprehension. just continue to update. again, thank you very much.

Double-page supporter
It's another
"The former wageslave that died on the job he hated with no family worth mentioning is desperate to get back to glorious nippon despite having infinite money and OP skills in isekai"

Come one, if you desperately want a plot revolving around an MC escaping from another world, give him a reason to do so. Tired of that shit, just throw in some starving kids or siblings, or make the alternate world a fucking hellscape.

"Oh no I desperately have to finish programming this video game I was working on but the board of directors decided to ruin for accessibility purposes! All I wish for is a second chance at working myself to death!"

Double-page supporter
Re-reading through the old chapters, people really needs to make up their mind on whether they want MC to be a goody-two shoes or a mind-your-own-business guy.🙄

i feel like this is getting worse by every chapter

all he does is resolve things, no struggle, nothing to mark character development, nothing to say power development, nothing when it comes to relationships, and nothing on the overarching plot or underlying story ?

-Oh a demon, and hes dead
-Oh a maide, and shes my new companion
-Oh a new area, and im now a noble
-Oh a new plot arc, and im with it, next please

i have no idea why isekais dont have structure and stuff, the art is nice, the story is like drinking jin and tonic only its water with some chinese knockoff quinine chemical taste replacement...

if you cant write a story, you can always hire people to help you structure things, even on a low income budget there are alternatives for these things.

Users who are viewing this thread