Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku

hmmmmmm...... While true that his "family" would be treated better in other territories now that he accepted the title, I still think he made a bad decision of accepting it. Now he is tied to the Muno territory, as a honorary knight OF Muno, essentially tying everything he does to his title, which may make moving around harder specially in territories where the mentioned nobles that claim they own Muno preside.

Odd. I clicked on the chapters (from Eraser Scanlation) and the web shows me that there are no pages in the chapters. DId something happened?

Thank you eraser kun for always providing us with this entertainment. Wish you have a blessing day.

I would have chosen the Japanese word for Wanderer. It would fit best as his family name. Since he wanderers from place to place

@Crazyopdeathgod just search on LN sharing site like "JustLightNovels" or "ThatLightNovel" (search it on Google, i forgot the address extension).
*Btw in LN they are so many difference than the WN. Better structure & storytelling, plus more accurate & consistent plot. And now they are in Labyrinth city, i can't wait till they make their own explorer school & get their own Mithril badges (yes, badges. In LN they use badges as Labyrinth explorer id rather than plates).

Double-page supporter
The manga is complete ass. All the important dialogue, explanations and details are gone. This is a completely different story. The drawing is too busy. This is trash.
The LN was so much better. Hundreds of chapters, worth reading a half dozen times, at least I did.

@fuadhika ops, i'm sorry. I forgot that this is a main forum, not private. I think if he search relentlessly for LN then he must already read the WN numerous times. So I point the difference for him. I forgot that this manga is not yet covered that arc.

@stretch22 yeah, i think the manga lack something too. But it is normal. You can't always show character's emotion & monologues completely like in LN/WN in a manga. It will makes the manga text heavy & won't be good aesthetically. A good manga is something you can enjoy read & see while you get the information/emotion in the story. Just to pick 1 over another will make it a novel or an artbook.

Users who are viewing this thread