Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku

Dex-chan lover
Now the manga has caught up with the anime again, lets see how it continues from here on, maybe an explanation for those visions he had back at those destroyed tori

Dex-chan lover
@digitalromance77 nah don't think this is that type of manga, also he was a programmer in his early life so I doubt he has some crazy cooking knowledge :)

Contributor
Finally it go in par with the anime, now is just new stuff. :D

@digitalromance77 - Maybe, maybe not, i'm not a novel reader so everything is possible but a cooking contenst will be surely boring. :)

Group Leader
Sweet, a new manga chapter on top of the WN releasing a new chapter as well. Monday has just got a little bit better.

@theShear - following on most isekai mangas... cooking/culinary arc is mandatory... either detailed or just a filler; sooner or later... i haven't read the novel so i can't really tell... but lets just assume that this manga doesn't based on novel, then my assumption on what is coming next is pretty much convincing... also lets not forget that the main purpose of satou's journey, his destination is elf village right now which is south-east of duchy capital... just in case you forgot, open ch.3 page 18 about rice and ch.20 page 19 (top-left) about elf village location... his inner thoughts on page 19 totally indicating that he will go there to get his share of 'RICE'...
and what comes after rice for japanese especially after satou has finally able to visit duchy?? a whole wide cuisines varieties made from rice will be sure introduced later...
This is an assumption coming from me as a manga reader that yet to read the novel... for those novel readers that fully know the plots after this arc, please pardon me as i was just wildly guessing...
but then again, on most isekai mangas i have read until now, cooking arc is most likely mandatory... if you really need some refs then you can check isekai mamono, tensei ouji, saving 80k gold, genjitsushugisha, takarakuji de 40-oku, tensei slime, world teacher, choujin koukousei, maid kara haha, konjiki no word master, etc... all of the mentioned above are mangas that has a common modern cuisines nowadays brought and/or being made in another world and was introduced as a newly invented cuisines there by MCs...
it's not an exaggeration to have an assumption there will be a cooking arc for the next plot...
TL;DR... just a bit of my penny... totally IMHO, don't take it seriously...

Double-page supporter
The writers of the holy sword recipe must geniuses to be able to write about NTR as a cover up...

Double-page supporter
Anyone who thinks Crafting is a waste of time clearly hasn't read much in the way of Isekai.

Is that a preview of the best girl (and her added voice of reason) I spy? Thank God she does have her ojou-sama rolls. I would've been devastated if she had straight hair.

Lady Karina is love desuwa~!

Really, the protagonist being a 29-year-old man in a 15-year-old's body combined with the Harem tag should have been a bit of a red flag but I guess I thought he'd go after women his own age? Or the age of consent? He's a 29-year-old man with 12-year-olds trying to jump his bones.

Also why does he have a gun?

Contributor
Thanks for the update @Heike, appreciated your excellent hard work.

Since probably a second season will never happen is nice to have the manga going further with the story. Also i like the fact that is still have the formula 80% world building /crafting and 20% action. :)

Double-page supporter
I get such warm fuzzy feelings whenever I read this, Satou is basically Santa Claus on steroids.

Glad this is still going. Anime failed because this series has a REALLY slow start, if they don't at least reach the arc where they reach the elf homeland and Aze is introduced, then you have not done Death March justice. Because seriously, thats where you could say the prologue ends and the actual story begins.

Double-page supporter
@Saras I think they should have shortened a lot of the exposition and internal monologuing, following the source material too much can be bad, sometimes more is less, and all that jazz.

Waiting to start this til it passes the anime.
Right around now (ch44) is where the anime ended, isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread