Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku

Whenever an Isekai story goes the harem route it is lost for me.

Why bother reading a slow-paced story if all you get is a bunch of good-for-nothing women swooning over a man to the point where they are willingly sharing him instead of looking for another potential mate[the only woman in this story with a character is another reincarnated Japanese person,gg].

This could as well be the biography of Muhammad, given all the deception, sexual objectification of women, bloody conflict, anti-human atrocities, slavery & slave-raids presented in this story.

Double-page supporter
@Asriel

Why bother reading a slow-paced story if all you get is a bunch of good-for-nothing women swooning over a man to the point where they are willingly sharing him instead of looking for another potential mate

This could as well be the biography of Muhammad, given all the deception, sexual objectification of women, bloody conflict, anti-human atrocities, slavery & slave-raids presented in this story

It's fiction, I enjoy all the worst things humanity has to offer, in fiction.

I can be a pimp in The Saint's Row, destroy orphanages and build brothels on top of them in Fable, or do drive-bys and drug deals in GTA, but it's all ones and zeros, you can't take agency away from an object, objects do not possess sentience or free will, they are literally objects.

People appreciate art without endorsing the actions of the human being behind it, the t-shirt I'm wearing was probably made by some abused children in a sweatshop somewhere, that doesn't mean I was wishing for their continued suffering when I bought it.

Sorry if my response was a bit repetitive, but I've heard similar talking points elsewhere, those conversations left me a bit traumatized...

Whenever an Isekai story goes the harem route it is lost for me.

Why bother reading a slow-paced story if all you get is a bunch of good-for-nothing women swooning over a man to the point where they are willingly sharing him instead of looking for another potential mate[the only woman in this story with a character is another reincarnated Japanese person,gg].

This could as well be the biography of Muhammad, given all the deception, sexual objectification of women, bloody conflict, anti-human atrocities, slavery & slave-raids presented in this story.

Lighten up, Francis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B65mtE2TN1w

So you're saying when all those aspects are incorporated into a non-isekai story (and Japanese literature/LNs/Manga/Anime is rife with those aspects) you're fine with it? This story is a work of fiction created in light novel form and was adapted to manga/anime. The basic premises of the story were laid down long before you commented that the story was "lost" for you. That's obviously a lie, because if it was truly "lost" for you, you would have just dropped it without another word. So your comment was a "deception" to the rest of us. Is your comment now "lost for you"? Just wondering.

The manga is on hiatus or something? Or the translation group dropped It? 3 months and no new chapters. :c

@ kur0g4m1 it got licensed by yen press. most of the time when that happens scanlation groups drop it.

Group Leader
It's not dropped, the chapter should be out this week, sorry for the delay guys.

Group Leader
@phage83 Anime skipped and switched some events, if you've seen the anime only I'd suggest rereading from the start, otherwise I'd say the anime left off at around chapter 42.

Dex-chan lover
A new chapter, a new cliff hanger. I need more of this! Thank you, eraser-kunscans, for this chapter.

eeh how do i unbook mark manga accedently selected the brazilian one instead of english

nevermind found it

Users who are viewing this thread