Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku

Thank you for this translation. I am thoroughly enjoying this.
I do admit to some of it sort of dragging, but then, when you consider the information that it is imparting then it makes sense.

Dex-chan lover
@Asriel
Whenever an Isekai story goes the harem route it is lost for me.

Why bother reading a slow-paced story if all you get is a bunch of good-for-nothing women swooning over a man to the point where they are willingly sharing him instead of looking for another potential mate[the only woman in this story with a character is another reincarnated Japanese person,gg].

This could as well be the biography of Muhammad, given all the deception, sexual objectification of women, bloody conflict, anti-human atrocities, slavery & slave-raids presented in this story.
Well, among MC's mobile orphanage, only two women have shown actual romantic interest - Arisa (reincarnated Japanese shotacon) and Mia (100+ year old elf child). And they are shown to be unwilling to share. For everybody else, he is just a cool orphanage director. I disagree strongly with your claim they all don't have character - they are a diverse group of people who have diverse personalities. I find Liza and Arisa to be particularly admirable, and the actual kids to be childishly adorable.

I also find your opinion that every woman must try to get her personal man to be unhealthy. Women have the right to seek happiness in whatever way they think is best. It's better to share a cake with your friends than to eat dried bread all by yourself.

Your comparison to biography of Muhammad is both funny and apt, as the MC keeps becoming more and more godlike. You would not see Satou doing sexual objectification of women, slave raids or anti-human atrocities, though. Like many isekai protagonists, he stands on the side of obvious good against unrealistically obvious evil.
Sure, I understand you might be unhappy Satou isn't willing to go all-out to combat evils of the world, end slavery and wars once and for all, but him being sneaky and unwilling to shoulder the entire world's problems is what makes this story stand apart from all others.
You might want to read Magi Craft Meister instead. That guy once forbid all the world's countries to go to war, because he's that overprotective.

I don't count this as harem tbh. He obviously sees most of them as his kids more than anything else.

On chapter 23, how did he know the puzzle’s answer? Unless he knows Hebrew, which is quite unlikely.

Dex-chan lover
@Lboots let’s be real here. It’s a harem. There’s not one male aside from the main character. There may not be any romantic interest but the fact of the matter is that there’s one guy and many, many girls.

Fed-Kun's army
When I look at that cover, I can't help but think of
Lancer.%28Fate.Grand.Order%29.full.1952703.jpg

@Flavor25 it's not convetional harem since satou really love someone in the future but he has a lot of admirer. and in ther current group he is only like lulu and karina because they have his fetish trait

Users who are viewing this thread