Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku

Just started reading this, Hoping for a new chapter soon. Since it's been a month. Will be patiently waiting

Supporter
Why'd 56 disappear? I opened it intermediately from my RSS to read later so I have it cached on my tab, but then I saw it uploaded a second time, wanting to see if someone was sniping it I went to the main page to see no ch 56 at all, and I have the "See deleted chapters" option enabled....

Here I thought my impression of this manga would change after not reading it for months. Having a character that has a kid's body, whose claiming to have the mental age of an adult/have lived for centuries but somehow still behaving like a kid, making sexual advances at an adult male mc just feels highly disturbing.

Dex-chan lover
The manga is decent, but the scalation is a bit lack....

Its not as bad like Duwang translation, but maybe compareable to part 5 early day scanlation

Dex-chan lover
I like how all that exposition at the beginning about the food and such really amounted to nothing

fun story, LN is good too, a lot of it is like Slice of life so be aware but plenty of action as well

Aggregator gang
The WN is ok, the manga is way worse for what I Saw til here.
The harem shit is pretty annoying and Satou instead of 15yo looks like 10yo só a lot of scenes that are funny on the WN here they are just odd and disturbing.
And this art is really shit.

Dex-chan lover
If I remember correctly, there's no marching towards death at all, or am I misunderstood the title right now?

Fed-Kun's army
@ABCsOfLife: A "death march" is game a production term. In the last week/days of production before launch, the team goes through every inch of the game for possible bugs, errors, goofs, inconsistencies, etc. This can cause many days of overtime and little sleep, hence the term "death march." If you're doing good and have kept a good system going, then a death march is nothing to fear and is more like the countdown to launch. But for most, a last minute bug or something will pop up and you have to deal with it ASAP. It can be a nightmare.

The death march is Satou being stuck with the loli brigade when he just want some big tiddy onee-sans.

Another intake of lolis young organisms diabetes.

PochiTama are cute as always.

Users who are viewing this thread