Deatte Hitotsuki de Zecchou Jorei! - Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
you make a good point. I'm all for the silly aspects of the manga, cause it's a silly story to begin with, but it's weird that our boy is always getting the short end of the stick. there must be better ways than this
If suffering is being around the best looking girls 24/7, then I'd be willing to go to hell.

Dex-chan lover
Shit, this curse is too strong! Turning a siscon to a lolicon?! Too dangerous!

Fed-Kun's army
Does this power have the ability to turn lilicons and shotacons (i.e pedophiles) into normal, healthy people? 🤔
It would cure alot of real world sicknesses.

Dex-chan lover
Why doesn't he take Sauya's help?? She can see if he is lying and will support him to find out.

Dex-chan lover
I see so it was a curse that made me this way, yeah thats easier.
I actually think that lolicons have a misguided want for affection and intimacy or something. Like they want to be close platonically to someone innocent, like being a father or mother or something like that, but they mix in some sexual feelings for some reason and mix up being close and affectionate with having sexual feelings for someone. Or something like that.
Can't really prove it, but it doesn't make much sense being sexually attracted to children, so I think there's got to be some pretty weird psychological thing going on.

Dex-chan lover
you make a good point. I'm all for the silly aspects of the manga, cause it's a silly story to begin with, but it's weird that our boy is always getting the short end of the stick. there must be better ways than this
Do you remember the most retarded man in existence Kamiyou Touma? Well, my bet is, like a lot of other LN protagonists, he derives from him the fact of barely getting anything decent in their lives.

Dex-chan lover
Do you remember the most retarded man in existence Kamiyou Touma? Well, my bet is, like a lot of other LN protagonists, he derives from him the fact of barely getting anything decent in their lives.
Wasn't he so unlucky because his right hand cancelled all his luck or something?

Aggregator gang
.........yeah another arc whe the tsunderes are gonna punch him to the death, and the end he's gonnna resolve everything but the girls gonnna act like fuckig trash and blame him

im gonna wait until the serie ends to see the last chapter cause it give me cringe those girls
sounds like you'd love Inuyasha and Full Metal Panic

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't he so unlucky because his right hand cancelled all his luck or something?
basically, luck is considered a supernatural thing in toaru, so its negated like everything else

Dex-chan lover
I actually think that lolicons have a misguided want for affection and intimacy or something. Like they want to be close platonically to someone innocent, like being a father or mother or something like that, but they mix in some sexual feelings for some reason and mix up being close and affectionate with having sexual feelings for someone. Or something like that.
Can't really prove it, but it doesn't make much sense being sexually attracted to children, so I think there's got to be some pretty weird psychological thing going on.
i mean, we can say that being attracked to children doesnt make sense, but that applies to a lot of fetish, sexual attraction in general doesnt make much sense

Dex-chan lover
.........yeah another arc whe the tsunderes are gonna punch him to the death, and the end he's gonnna resolve everything but the girls gonnna act like fuckig trash and blame him

im gonna wait until the serie ends to see the last chapter cause it give me cringe those girls
Typically MC might end in a relationship with said tsundere that beats the crap out of him.

Double-page supporter
Ok, one of the "lolicons" mentioned offhandedly in this chapter was just a pedophile. Scoping out children for fantasies later isn't a 2D f**king image.

Users who are viewing this thread