Deatte Hitotsuki de Zecchou Jorei! - Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
wuuuut???
I really don't get this, we got clearly a loli making people lolicons by infecting them??
so it should be more like the lolicon maker's creator?? or some shit like that
I know the series isn't one to take serious but dammit at least the mysteries were good to find the actual culprit.

Double-page supporter
5DceeID.png

Dex-chan lover
what a twist! almost made me forget about my question to all you other readers. if a person had the same ability of the mc to give you the best orgasm you have ever and will ever have at just a single touch, would you allow them to touch you? me personally i wouldn't simply because it would ruin all other orgasms but what say you all.

Dex-chan lover
I did not see that coming BUT it makes sense. Souya was stunned upon seeing her and she always says proudly "I have nothing to hide."

Double-page supporter
I think she's supposed to be the lolicon SLAYER, not maker (captured last chapter). I thought that maker and slayer were the same individual but I guess not?

Aggregator gang
I think she's supposed to be the lolicon SLAYER, not maker (captured last chapter). I thought that maker and slayer were the same individual but I guess not?
I checked the previous chapters and in the ch33 she stands next to the slayer. So at least she's not exactly him, but maybe she controls him somehow? Dunno.

Dex-chan lover
I bet it's another false accusation because Sakura have become very inconvenient because reasons related to furuya. Hey, the exorcist association can't be trusted on with what's happened in the previous chapters !

Users who are viewing this thread