Defective Goddess' Genesis of Another World

Dex-chan lover
people already giving it a one XDD

The only thing i've read of this guys works was freezing. It was just full women tearing each other limb from limb for stupid reasons, but it wasn't that bad! (I did drop it though..)

Come on guys, lets give it a chance!

@plsnobully you see, even though korea china and japan all dont particularly get along, weeb is a universal language 😀

also, boichi kinda does it too.

Oh boy, another Im Dal-Young/Kim Kwang Hyun manga/manhwa! I usually enjoy his works, more or less, though my favorites all ended up being axed.

@plsnobully Im Dal-young does both Korean Manhwa and Japanese Manga, as far as I'm aware.

@psychojing

> people already giving it a one XDD

> The only thing i've read of this guys works was freezing. It was just full women tearing each other limb from limb for stupid reasons, but it wasn't that bad! (I did drop it though..)

> Come on guys, lets give it a chance!

Im Dall-young has two dozen manwha and manga to his name, I don't know that he properly finished even one of them. He's got half a dozen he didn't even bother writing a shitty ending to, just put them on hiatus and never looked back. Aflame has been "on hiatus" since 2010.

Oh this looks interesting. *looks at author*
Well ok, guess this will never have an ending.

Wow, to think a manga will show me that humans are bad from the core. Guess that explains why we love taking other people things

Dex-chan lover
Im Dal Young has finished manga/manhwa before :

Unbalancex2

Zero: Circle of Flow

And that Comic one.

Aggregator gang
From the guy who make new new project every year but never finish 1/4 of it

Dex-chan lover
considering how quick the Author is to axe or indefinite hiatus his series, im surprised there is any magazine willing to publish his work anymore.

Aggregator gang
So I'm never going to see a new chapter for this, right ?

Users who are viewing this thread