Dekisokonai no Himegimi-tachi - Ch. 30 - What if, Maybe

Ewww. Guys are all icky. No, say no, run away, throw him at the moon and go and speak to your gf on zoom!.

Dex-chan lover
I don't mind these kind of plotlines but the problem is that it feels like we've been stuck in this super predictable thing for ages now, so it's kinda ugh.

Like, if he wasn't actually interested in her or if he said he was interested in one of her friends instead and wanted her help it would at least be a little more surprising.

@Robot_Ditto he's nice alright, but if you wanna go on a date with someone ya gotta make it clear it's supposed to be a date, otherwise it feels like a bit of an ambush and Kurokawa had no idea (by her reaction to the mere possibility of the "misunderstanding" she probably wouldn't have come if she knew it was supposed to be a date to begin with). And, sure, she's a dumb dumb, but he must know she's a dumb dumb.

Fed-Kun's army
Saw the cliffhanger coming, but still didn't like it.

Now, does she take this moment to kick the sausage out of the peach party, or do we have to sit through a "Girl Friends" Harada-kun arc?

Dex-chan lover
i still ship izumi x fujishiro.

actually, i ship izumi x everyone. she's a great match for all the girls. she needs a harem.

Dex-chan lover
y’a know i would have rather just been kicked in the nut than be left with a cliff hanger

Users who are viewing this thread