Dekisokonai no Himegimi-tachi - Ch. 30 - What if, Maybe

Dex-chan lover
@wheretheyuriat yeah, everyone else knew, and even told her, but she just didn’t believe them. So now we wait and see. I was curious how the “date” would go and checked the raws earlier this month and will probably do the same come 2/5 to see how she reacts. Like @datanono said, we’ll either get another “Girl Friends” arc for added drama and kick in the rear to the MC or she’ll decline and our two leads will get closer earlier.

I had a feeling that we’d be here way back when she first met up with him while she was out with her original friend group. Can’t say I’m entirely surprised.

Dex-chan lover
I think it would be hilarious if she tried to picture it and lost her lunch. A lot of lesbian comedy fiction does this (it is certainly overused), and it'd be particularly funny right here.

Also for all everyone here rags on Girl Friends, at least the leads in that were together by this point.

Double-page supporter
I'd like to propose a motion to gently bundle this young man up and throw him into a BL manga.

you're a nice dude but I must kindly ask you to fuck off from my yuri manga

The longer the wait, the greater the reward. stay strong, the yuri will come eventually

Ngl low key feel bad, (only like,, 0.1% guilty) but u gotta go dude. Not the right time nor manga get out

Dex-chan lover
...when you're a guy asking out a girl in a yuri manga... it can only go one way so sayonara~

of course she'll say no or probably ask nanaki for some advice or summ. thanks for the update!!

Omg......... I feel so bad for this nice dude. But this is a yuri manga. He's just going to be used for character development.... Please be happy somewhere else, nice guy...

I kinda feel bad for the guy but we all saw this coming as soon as he was introduced. Wonder just how this'll go hmm

Ugh I dont want him to be sad... I know that the possibilities are super low but I'd like it if author makes him part of the cast and gives him a bf, just to add diversity and stuff

Dex-chan lover
Well, i have plenty of reasons to be mad we reach this far... but Aki-kun is not the one. It was obvious this would happen.
Kurokawa was stupidly naive. Also, Nanaki should had said something before she left in the previous night. I mean, support what? Its not like Kurokawa liked or had interest in Aki-kun. Nanaki gave support for Aki-kun at the very least lol
This is a yuri manga, ik. But scares me that the author could make things way more complicated than already are. Has been such a slow and troublesome journey already that i surely hope this arc will hurry things up for a confession.

i suddenly remember Girl Friends on this manga..
good guy but aaff,sorry,this is yuri...i wouldnt be surprised if Kaede will say yes anyway,knowing we are still on the "oblivious that i am gay" stage..

update kinda short but thank you..

Users who are viewing this thread