Dekisokonai no Himegimi-tachi - Ch. 30 - What if, Maybe

"You have the right to be proud of loving what you love" what an apt thing to say in a yuri manga, now be proud of loving what you love and go kiss your girl

Dex-chan lover
LOL knew this was coming

looking forward to next ch and see what route this series will take

one way i dont want it to go is she accept his feelings and then we have a dragged on arc with having to deal with it but we'll see

again i hate males in yuri series its just really annoying cause this is how it always turns out with them come in and then liking one of the girls and just stupid lol

but anyway and again am looking forward to see which route this series is about to take

QB

I don't see the point of not including male characters just because it's a yuri, it just limits potential stories that can be told.

I would probably have prefered if the guy just saw her as a friend though. While male characters in general seem like a rarity in the genre, I don't think I've ever even read a yuri where a main character had any male friends so it would have been really refreshing.

That said, I highly doubt she'll say yes. Hopefully she'll just let him down quick and easy but she'll probably say that she needs to think it over and figure out her feelings before giving him a proper answer. In any case, I hope they'll stay on good terms.

Power Uploader
@emMeBi86 CHARGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
tenor.gif

Oh frick the ship is about to sink!! Yuri Defense Force start defending!!

In all seriousness the guy such a nice person hope he finds someone else though that truly loves him
and also that was a cute moment of my ship <3

Group Leader
@QB Oh man, I agree. Male characters in yuri as friends can be pretty cool. Shall I direct you to this masterpiece: https://mangadex.org/title/54924/jk-chan-and-her-classmate-s-mom

Users who are viewing this thread