Dekisokonai no Himegimi-tachi - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - You are Cute Now

Dex-chan lover
Teacher did go way too far. Even if it is against the rules to wear make-up, he was clearly injecting his own personal bias into his inspection AND insulted a pair of teenaged girls to their faces. He should have to formally apologize and be given administrative leave himself, just like she got suspended for hitting him. Of course, because this is Japan, that won't happen.

I swear I've read Fujishiro in the 2nd panel of the 7th page which at the moment was wrong since it was referring to herself. But on my second read-through, it was Kurokawa. I must be seeing things in my lack of sleep. Oh well.

Dex-chan lover
If i were Fuji, i would have done the same to the teacher

Theres limit of word where you supposed to lecture student especially that words "Doesnt looks good on you" and the comparison "Is her best friend".

If this a fantasy kind of setting, that teacher would've been obliterated.
Well its a drama setting afterall.

Dex-chan lover
Why haven’t I’ve been reading this? I didn’t know this wa shoujo ai, well now I am and this is super cute

Though this chapter that guy was a diiiiiick

Dex-chan lover
I just hope that she doesn't get depressed instead try to fight back even when suspended.

I don't like it when they do scenarios like this where they just use it for drama and character progression and then just leaving the problem alone because they already made progress.

Dex-chan lover
Shoulda said something back like "Why did you even bother going to school to become a gym teacher you should go rethink your life"

Dex-chan lover
just one week suspension though!

time to delve with mountain of game and animus!

PS : i wanna smack some sense into teacher tho

Dex-chan lover
Kuroki got an oof, teacher got an oof and Fujishro got the big oof

Ok, the teacher was in the wrong. NEVER, and I mean NEVER, insult a girls makeup. ESPECIALLY if they are serious with it.

@Hadski Where is your profile pic from? I would like to do some research

Dex-chan lover
Noticed the teacher in question wasn't sporting a ring. Either intentional or not, kinda makes a lot of sense for him to not be married.

Where is GTO when you need him to slug a fucker.

Edit: I profusely apologize for my faux pas: that teacher could not even fuck the air.

Dex-chan lover
felt so good to see that teacher get hit like that cause wtf saying all that bs just because he hates his life smh

but then of course the other teachers just have to act like that even though they know that teacher is a piece of shit smh

Users who are viewing this thread