Dekisokonai no Himegimi-tachi - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - Just a little longer

This is really touching. It's not often that you see a character try so hard to reject the relationship without rejecting the person; seeming genuinely sad that they couldn't reciprocate the feelings of someone they hold dear.

let's just hope she eventually takes back that s-kankei "best friend" bullshit

Dex-chan lover
lol she's lying to herself but tbh i feel she's just saying that to her long time friend just to make it easier to deal with rejecting her

with that said looking forward to next ch see where things goes from here

Fed-Kun's army
Wow I genuinely haven't seen something like this happen in a Manga so succinctly.

Fed-Kun's army
Sure, spend the entire chapter apologizing for hurting her and then hurt the fuck out of her in the end
I mean, fuck, yeah i get it you don't want to give her false hopes (after giving her false hopes) but jesus christ woman

Dex-chan lover
@Spookie
I am not sure either.
Considering how Author works normally tend to be a very bold Yuri why the fuck this one brought up stupid friendship thing.

On the other side it is sad.

Dex-chan lover
"I only see you as a friend"here comes the cliche torture line.
Mah friend welcome to the rejected squad. Ouchy! That hit me so hard

Also lol I feel like were going back to phase one when she said she wanted her to become her best friend.like I've never been facepalmed so hard myself before than this. Almost smash my head on the table.. Seriously bestfriend?Seriously now of all times? Girl yar gay admit it or I'll enter ,breaking the 4rth wall and slap the truth outta yar face.

Dex-chan lover
She’s just a gal... who I want to be my best pal!

Users who are viewing this thread