Dekisokonai no Himegimi-tachi - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - The Fujishiro Nanaki in my eyes

Dex-chan lover
wth it seriously became a pain in one chapter so easily... amazing power to have author but soooo not needed... ehhhhhhhh

like come on we already had jealousy before but now with a guy character and even worse, she has a weird fixation on her friends perfect gyaru persona outta nowhere ehhhhh

Is it just me or does Kurokawa come across as a sociopath in this chapter, lol. Like she's staring at her with freaking dead eyes, and then the whole, "something ominous about the way she looked at her."

Contributor
I don't know, I don't think Kanade's tendency to put Nanaki on a pedestal is without basis. It was pretty heavily implied during the "first name" chapter that Kanade considers Nanaki to be above her, or somehow unreachable. Sure, she comes off as overthetop here, but this manga in general is overthetop. Everything is super melodramatic. That's just the ride we signed up for.

Fed-Kun's army
I figured by now the melodrama would even out a little bit, but it feels like it's only gotten worse. We're at a point where there's so much drama between the characters, that we're now introducing a new character out of nowhere, just to have even more drama.

Anyways, thanks for the translation and upload!

Double-page supporter
Tbh I just want more Iroha x Izumi now on this. Thanks for translating as always

Dex-chan lover
@igenetycs

You’re right about it being implied before but it being over the top here is outta no where just to add more unnecessary/annoying drama here. Like I would’ve been fine if there were more implications of it being over the top instead of her friends saying “ah yeah she stared creepily”

Users who are viewing this thread