Dekisokonai no Himegimi-tachi - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - The Fujishiro Nanaki in my eyes

is a Reindeer
VIP
boys should be eliminated from this earth
disgusting drama in my beautiful yuri

Double-page supporter
Uh. Guys rarely appear in Yuri as ful flegged characters....

How unexpected... but it feels like some stupid misunderstanding or romance arc is gonna happen now...

Good eyesight, Fujishiro.

Also, I remember someone saying something about yandere vibes in the earlier chapters.

Guess I'm feeling some of it now.

Fed-Kun's army
!?@$^ù*! What is that thing doing in a yuri story? Go back to the hellhole you came from!

All I can say is that I hope this conflict drives the story forward and helps them sort out their feelings for each other and doesn’t result in a stupid situation like the manga “Girl Friends”.

Fed-Kun's army
I like how, most of the time, you can tell when something important happens in a chapter just by comparing the number of comments with the average.

I for one would applaud a yuri manga that features an actual viable male option, a genuinely good guy who looses out just because the MC doesn't love him.

Dex-chan lover
oh god... here we go..... honestly really hate when a male character is involved in a yuri series tbh

but guess we'll see where it goes but things was interesting this ch but now some real bs is about to happen now lol

nonetheless should be interesting hopefully the male wont be around for to long here's hoping

Dex-chan lover
@Plykiya
boys should be eliminated from this earth
disgusting drama in my beautiful yuri
Hey we're on YOUR side, we don't want them in our yuri either. XD

Honestly it shouldn't even be allowed for guys to be introduced unless they were present from the beginning like how yuri manhwa does it. And they are usually gay in those anyway. lul She Is Cute Today Too comes to mind.

is a Reindeer
VIP
@knight_evangel It took me like 5 confused reads of your comment to figure out that you thought I was a girl saying all boys should disappear
I'm just a crossdresser for the sole sake of supporting pure yuri in the background without ruining the vibe

Noooooo fuck off, this is a Yuri history, ok no but o man, this is an amazing thing, i love the drama

Ayy, all aboard the extremely convenient misunderstandings train! Who wants to take bets on how many chapters go by before they actually talk to each other about it?

Dex-chan lover
Why did autor decided to kill this serie? what's up with all these forced developement in two chapter? there was everything to make this a great serie. Like why the hell these gyaru would still ignore each other when autor spend his time saying they love each other? same with mc, izumi and kanede, autor made mc act like she understood that izumi loved her and that she loved kanede, but then she forgot and whant to be her best friend?

Dex-chan lover
Now a wholeass fucking volume on this goddamn misunderstanding. Guess we gotta pad the run time somehow...

Users who are viewing this thread