Dekisokonai no Himegimi-tachi - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - The Fujishiro Nanaki in my eyes

Double-page supporter
Drama, and I thought we just got over some misunderstanding. Welp author-san you make it a drag on.

I just finished rereading the whole thing, cause I honestly couldn't remember what is going on anymore. With this chapter and having whole story fresh in my mind I have to say that I don't even know if I still want both MCs together. Author-sensei has killed any chemistry they had to drag this for way too long. I'm gonna keep an eye on this for Iro x Izumi but I just don't care anymore about main ship.

I get that it's drama driven manga, but even with this the drama should have some quality. This just feels cheap.

Dex-chan lover
Ppl complaining about useless lesbians being useless lmao

It's int he name guys and gals, they won't easily get their shit together. They have a lot to work through tbh, especially Kurokawa. Maybe we'll finally get some more resolution of what we saw in ch 1, since Kurokawa hasn't really faced that part of herself properly.

Honestly, I’ll be the one to say it, the guy and Kurokawa look cute together. Some yuri fans lose their shit whenever a single male is in their yuri manga but that’s honestly pretty ridiculous. Fujishiro and Kurokawa have gotten so little development that I wouldn’t even mind if Akio and Kurokawa ran off into the sunset together... But that won’t happen, so calm down. This is definitely a plot device to make Fujishiro jealous and realize that her jealousy stems from romance rather than friendship.

Fed-Kun's army
oh shi... this mofo did it on purpose, there were no other people, nothing to trip over. 'Lost my footing'... this cunning bastard, that was the snake in his pants talking.

feeling a bit of a drag in the chapters lately
i thought after the failed confession things would pick up but hasn't happened instead add more misunderstandings and obstacles to the story. I'm also curious what's up with how the friends were describing Kuro how scary she is sometimes when staring at her that part has me a little worried like she has this idealist princess version of her.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure how I lasted this long, this has been such a slog to get through. I can deal with the "everyone is gay" trope to some extent, but the plot and characters are just so boring

Fed-Kun's army
whoa, people mad about a guy in the story. Btw, kinda funny how kurokawa loves ships too, so her ultimate ship is ruined and now she is mad, she is a fellow weeb. All those bl manga changes ur mind, i guess.

Users who are viewing this thread