Dekisokonai no Himegimi-tachi - Vol. 5 Ch. 29 - Should I be glad?

Dex-chan lover
The only reason this gets a pass is because of the title of the series lol.
They're both so dumb.

Dex-chan lover
This is indeed a

DAME DA NE DAME YO DAME NANO YO
ANNTA GA SUKI DE SUKI SUGITE

moment

Dex-chan lover
''Useless'' is definitely the operating word here 😓 I've been there though, I totally get you Nanaki . Us lady gays have it really complicated sometimes 😅

Soooo is this just gonna be a 'girl finds out she has feelings for her het friend' story now? Cause that's lame.

I love this drama but at the same time I wanna see some progress. Let's hope Nanaki does something substantial in the coming chapters, like finally realizing she's a useless lesbian.

Fed-Kun's army
Here, Nanaki shows her basketball palming technique. I've noticed this before, but the artist seems to struggle with hand size proportion.

ju14e9L.png

Dex-chan lover
she should just forget about her and get someone else

cause this is getting pretty annoying

anyway am looking forward to next ch hoping for something to happen to push things forward

Ah yes, realization of feelings is one of the hardest steps of being in love with a girl when you are a girl. It definitely takes time, but once you do, it’s real sudden and hits hard so I’m hoping there’s lots of angst up ahead with that.

While they may be useless lesbians/not straight individuals, I can’t blame them at all. I’d be just as bad 😅

Users who are viewing this thread