Dekisokonai no Himegimi-tachi - Vol. 5 Ch. 31 - Where my Heart belongs

LETTTTSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dex-chan lover
Hey, anyone know what time it is? Oh here, lemme go check my watch. Oh right it's

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME

Dex-chan lover
IT HAPPENEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

Dex-chan lover
Oooooooh it happened! But with the way Kurokawa was talking about how she just wants Fujishiro to be perfect so she can admire her, I wonder if she’ll be able to accept...

Dex-chan lover
Well, I’m certainly happy with this route! Pulled the whole bait and switch and I fell for it. But her comes the drama! The two old friends definitely saw that and now they get to have their hash out of their feelings. Should be interesting.

VHiYClS.png

just after kanade said she still doesnt think much about romantic relationship and nanaki pulls that stunt

i am happy that nanaki finally acknowledge her own feeling to kanade, but with that current mood, i bet we are in for another drama ride

looking forward how where this going to went now

also doesnt miki and her friend are also in the vicinity? they shouldve seen all those then

Dex-chan lover
Oof, that's rough. The timing was pretty awkward, considering that Kurokawa just said she wasn't interested in romantic stuff. But on the other hand... the timing wasn't going to get any better.

IZUMI IS THE BEST WING WOMAN I love how she just KNEW. also her and iroha is something I am shipping really hard theyre so adorable they’re also like the prince meets princess duo which makes sense since iroha and fujishiro are both useless princesses honestly i am loving it

Users who are viewing this thread