Dekisokonai no Himegimi-tachi - Vol. 5 Ch. 31 - Where my Heart belongs

Dex-chan lover
what a progress

but the timing is kinda bad imo cuz there’s nanaki’s ex-friends behind ‘em

i wonder if this will spark more drama...

LEEEEEEEEEEEEETSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

But also I feel like this won't end well. I feel like this is really going to put a strain on their relationship, at least for a bit.

But also LEEEEEEEEEEEEETSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dex-chan lover
only thoughts right now is that the ex friends were behind them, so they probably saw the kiss...

Dex-chan lover
From zero to hero, huh...
Honestly expected her to once more chicken out as she has been doing for a good while but never considered Nanami would do that.
Not sure what to say... im glad she finally became fully aware and conveyed her feelings but in a way the kiss while not clearly mutual always makes things a bit uncomfortable.
Tho so much has happened already and actual progress was so scarce so far that i wouldnt mind one bit if Kurosawa also confess next and job well done happy ever after. FIN.
But the fact those girls had to be behind them only makes me think we're far from done here and im actually getting tired of so many obstacles lol
Just please... If Kurokawa have any negative reaction now it'll make me so frustrated. Its not like Kurokawa is fully aware either but both always seemed to feel the same way... they wanted to be most important person to the other. Rather external drama next than things getting weird between them after such a long wait.

sudden kiss is yikes but hopefully it works out for them both
Thanks for the translation <3

Dex-chan lover
I really realllllyyyyy hope the ex friends don’t spread dumb rumors to make matters worse.

Well after the kiss she’s probably gonna get rejected. Would be interested if the girl runs off confused and the girls in the back comfort Mc instead of being bitches. Would be an interesting way to see them become friends again or on better terms

Dex-chan lover
I prefer it be with izumi, but yuri is yuri, and I root for yuri.

I feel like something is gonna happen with that ex best friend and she's gonna be annoying as hell

Damn she really went with the sexual assault strat. This surely can only turn out well

Oh fug:DDD
Those eyes aren't from someone willing to reciprocate or was she just too taken aback?

Fed-Kun's army
Welp that was a fucking ride, spent some good 20 minutes despairing about the "not interested in romantic stuff" line until i got to the last couple of pages

Users who are viewing this thread