Dekisokonai no Himegimi-tachi - Vol. 5 Ch. 31 - Where my Heart belongs

finally one of the useless lesbians arent useless anymore 💪💪🥳🤧 they grow up so fast mdjdj

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure the girls from Fujishiro's old gyaru gang are gonna cause trouble since they probably saw the kiss 😑 Still, that took me by surprise a bit ! I really like that the author didn't go for the obvious ''lets stretch this to infinity'' route right away, it's hella refreshing.

Not so useless anymore I guess? If this isn't ending soon I'm guessing either the old gyaru gang causes drama or Kurokawa temporarily rejects her

Double-page supporter
FUCKING FINALLY, someone confessed! 😂😂😭 I was getting worried that the author was gonna drag this on FOREVER! Also thanks for the translation

Fed-Kun's army
Thank sweet yuri Jesus! I was going to break my tablet if it was another will she/won't she cliffhanger.

So ... did her old friends that were tailing them see that go down? Bet that went over well.

YES but most likely is that shes gonna reject her for a short time or/ and say yes to her friend or/and the gyaru gang are gonna bully them, because if something takes this long to happen well its probably gonna be a while till the fully accept each other but its still a possibility they accept because they both feel happy with each other.

Contributor
Oh, that was a surprise. No way this won't lead to drama though since Fujishiro has been hinted an awful lot at having weird unexplained issues, and of course her face is not a good one. Not looking forward to the next several chapters.

I stopped this at chapter 25 after having enough of the forced drama that has been going on, and just decided to read this on a whim

It's good to see she is finally honest with herself, but I feel like things still won't work out so well in the next chapter, based on all the forced drama we'd had so far

Probably even more forced drama is coming, and we need to wait several chapters for even more development

Sorry but I'm very sceptical about this manga at this point

Oh boy, that kiss scene was fucking intense and probably the first kiss scene where I just felt nothing but anxiety while it happened lmao
Now, as for what will occur next, I have no doubt Fujishiro’s confession will either be rejected or just not answered due to Kurokawa’s inferiority complex, her extreme admiration/idolization of Fujishiro, and her general lack of self-esteem. There’s a possibility she’ll accept Aki’s confession as a way to deny her own feelings and get away from Fujishiro, but I kinda doubt it. With the scenes from the field trip though, I suspect that Kuro will retreat back to her old friend group, Izumi will stick with Fuji, and Iro won’t know what to exactly do since she likes Izumi but is best friends with Kuro.
Miki and Maho are a bit more complicated. Maho is unlikely to make an action on her own, but I can see her becoming an issue because of Miki telling her to do something. The true problem is Miki. There are a few different reactions that could happen:
1.) she confronts Fuji in person next chapter immediately after what happened and things escalate
2.) She starts rumors about Fuji and/or Kuro about what happened
3.) she starts actively bullying Fuji and/or Kuro about what happened (whether it’s just verbal assault, property damage or physical bullying, I don’t know)
I highly doubt Miki will just let this event slide by her. She’s still furious with Fuji, so I expect her to make some sort of action. I just can’t tell what that action will be.
I’m freaking down for drama though. This climax moment was nicely setup from the previous chapters. Lots of pieces are in place for this to go from 0 to 100.

omg it finally happened! I'll just enjoy the moment and hope Kurokawa reciprocates (but probably more drama first)

Users who are viewing this thread