Dekisokonai no Himegimi-tachi - Vol. 5 Ch. 31 - Where my Heart belongs

Aggregator gang
When I tell you I AM SHOOK!!! Holy!!! It happened!! But the girls behind them????! Omg! Im freaking out!!!

I HAVE A PREDICTION THOSE TOW MODADPHUCKAA WILL TAKE A PICTURE OF THEM AND SEND IT TO EVERYONE IN THEY SCHOOL AND THEN THERE RELATIONSHIP WILL BECOME SHAKKYYY!! THERE WILL BE A BIG DRAMA COMING!!!

VOG

Not surprissing at all.
But the interest thing is, miki is behind them right 😂

Dex-chan lover
Now that's some progress, it's out in the open now. There will be drama to come no doubt, but the big hurdle of coming out has now been cleared. Thanks for translating.

Usually when someone confesses while crying, it is not gonna go well so... better luck next time, Fujishiro! I’m just glad we were spared the whole drama with Kurokawa going out with the poor guy out of internalized homophobia like in Girlfriends.

i think the real issue here is, how exactly is kurokawa gonna run away from this situation? lmao is she just gonna run away with the umbrella and leave fujishiro standing alone in the rain? or is she gonna run away and leave the umbrella with fujishiro? we need answers

@kyouriei
Prediction 1, Internal monologue:
Fujishiro is crying.
Why is she crying?
Because of me...?
No one can make the princess cry..
unforgivable.
She just kissed me. I...
I don't feel that way.
I just want to protect the princess' smile
I do not deserve her affection
I do not deserve to stand by her.
Why did things become this way?
Is it because trash like me tried to stand beside her.
Is it because trash like me became her friend that her standards have dropped so low?
Unacceptable.
But the princess is crying. What should I do.
What is the best way out of this situation?
Kiss her back?
No. The princess should be with a prince.
Hug her? Too ambiguous....
Get her a prince? That could... no. Its too late. She is already crying and waiting for an answer.
What else could I do... I could do....
I could become the prince! I am not a princess, I could never stand where she is. But, maybe I could become the prince.
Thats it. In order to protect her smile, I will become her prince. At least until someone better comes forward

Actual Prediction:
Ex-friend shows up and all hell breaks loose because
1) She breaks them appart unable to accept herbeing with such a low-life. Low-life agrees and butts out
2) She is agree that low-life made her cry and snaps
3) She feels she is a better fit than the low life, and low life agrees and butts out

Either way, there is no way the ex-friends were shown for no reason. They are definitely going to become her escape route next chapter. They even explicitly stated that they were going to go the same way as her this chapter so author is definitely planning to use them

@PsychoTheRabbit I must disagree. I would be increadibly pissed if Kurosawa just went all kiss-kiss fall in love now. Her character is the strongest in the series, and has been emphasized and reinforced to such an extent that such a sudden deviation could only be considered for an ax-ending.

She views herself as a cog more than a friend. Only reason she is a friend is because thats where the princess put her. She didn't have a choice to be quite honest, the princess left her position on her own and she had to fill the void. But in her own mind, she was still just a peasant. But then, after the teacher incident, she resolved herself to take on the knight position, since no one else would defend her, and she felt responsible for the princess's fall. She resolved herself to guard the princess with her life, and to become someone worth of doing so. Yes, not as a friend, but as a guard

The only one who has been making moves to turn this into a friendship up to now are the princess. She has just been following orders. But... this is too much of a leap for her. Its a position she knows she doesn't deserve, after all, even the position she is in now should normally be unattainable. Some deep dark shit should be going though her mind. And.... that's the side of her I like the most!

I really can't wait for the return of her self-deploring mindset. The way she puts the princess on a pedestal and herself on the ground beneath her feet is what got me into this series in the first place!
I just hope the ex-friends to cut the internal monologue short....

Oh go.... I like this series too much.
I'm going to re-read it again now that the boy drama is ....over?... actualy, did it just get worse? Whatever, I'm going to re-read it until I get kicked out of the house for being a hermit unable to pay rent

Dex-chan lover
@monoreposo and here id thought the whole point of character development was for Kurosawa to stop being cursed by her inferiority complex. If goes by ur sadistic taste this story already reach its goal at the beginning and Kurosawa even if still lacking on confidence is far from that point now. The fact she went all out to say shes going to reject the guy because was more fun to be with Nanami is far enough proof shes no longer the person u liked. She just put herself besides Nanami and far from being "beneath her feet".
I guess everyone has their taste... but im sorry to say this might be the wrong manga for what u hope for. Kurosawa might even still think shes not good enough but the phase where Nanami was completely out of reach already ended.
"Princess this, princess that..." i called S before but maybe is actually a case of M? hmn... not sure.

Group Leader
THE PLOT IS GOING 15 MACHS ABOVE THE EXPECTED SPEED. I REPEAT, THE PLOT IS GOING FASTER THAN AS EXPECTED. THIS IS NOT A DRIL.

Holy shit, I know this Manga's plot development is quick af, but holy jesus it does not pull any punches. I was only expecting the rejection part, not this.

Dex-chan lover
Whyyy? I read this chapter now.... Now I can't wait for the next one. (05.03.2021) But, yyeeeaaahhh!!!! We finally here! Thank you for the chapter!

Ok everything is ok (?
I wasn't really expecting this but I enjoyed it, now I have 2 theories:

1) Kurokawa does not know what to do or say and escapes on the scene and avoiding Fujishiro for a while, and will think about it
2) There will be confusion for Kurokawa but it will not be a big problem, but the ex-friends will spread the rumor making one or both of them feel uncomfortable and move away a bit

Users who are viewing this thread