Dekisokonai no Himegimi-tachi - Vol. 5 Ch. 31 - Where my Heart belongs

Dex-chan lover
Oh my good god what

Chapter 31??? In chapter 31??? Right after she says she rejected Aki????

Oh god, Kurokawa's expression on the last page. This, this won't end well will it

@YamiryuuZero

yeah I think I get what you meant, I like the art but the way the artist draw those shrink pupils always making me confused like this chapter for example it's like Kurokawa just witnessed someone getting decapitate in front of her, but then again if I were In her shoe I would probably do the same thing

Dex-chan lover
LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Im scared that reaction after that kiss scares me!! This chapter is a double edge sword! Yes they kiss, but the sudden action might cause it to crumble! Im scared, please let the relationship hold!!!

Drama incoming, the 2 other gitls behind them prob saw / heard everything. Also incoming pain because I think right now kurokawa believes she only idolizes fujishiro. I suspect miki will now realize she saw fujishiro as more than a friend which will make kurokawa feel insecure until kurokawa herself finally understands her own feelings

Aaaaaand I'm pretty sure the angst just goes up from here 😭🤘 Can't wait for the next update!

Users who are viewing this thread