Dekisokonai no Himegimi-tachi

Two chapters and I'm out. The blonde is a narcissistic bully, and the brunette has some self-hating worship complex for the blonde.

Contributor
@DarkLordAlfie said:
Two chapters and I'm out. The blonde is a narcissistic bully, and the brunette has some self-hating worship complex for the blonde.

I almost dropped out for the same reason, but "the blonde" actually improves with great alacrity, and by all appearances Kurokawa reverted to being a normal human being after that one weird internal monologue scene.

I'm not saying it's spectacularly good writing, mind. Just that it veered pretty quickly away from the creepy bully/bullied romance that it had seemed to be steering for.

Contributor
This is so dumb but the real fool's me because I'm eight chapters deep and at the edge of my seat

Dex-chan lover
And here I thought I finally found a wholesome friendship between girls, then I saw some flags. Should have checked the genre first.

Welp, there's no going back.

Double-page supporter
this is a great story and i would give it a higher score - had the glasses girl not taken her glasses off. this fucking "you look better without glasses" meme needs to die in manga. everybody say it with me : I LIKE YOU IN GLASSES (https://youtu.be/ipa6gfNHCZE)

We saw it coming but what kind of love shape is this now lol

Users who are viewing this thread