Dekisokonai no Himegimi-tachi

Pleas tell me this is not the end and if it is nit the end it will end up as a double couple.

Double-page supporter
Uh. Guys rarely appears in Yuri as full flegged characters....

How unexpected... but it feels like some stupid misunderstanding or romance arc is gonna happen now...

😒 no chances for any romance to build up in the story and now they throw in one of the worst time inducing wrenches into what already felt somewhat bland on the romance side so far. ill be back next year to see if anything actually happened yet 😞
honestly i think the side characters/friends have more spotlight and details and peeks into their romance than kana and nana,and now they are introducing a male thats close to kana to force some drama and disrupt anything from starting again after we just got through izu and nana...at this rate even if they do get any progress for a relationship,it probably wont happen for another few years 😑

Licensed https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/failed-princesses/gn-1/.163320
Official EN link: https://sevenseasentertainment.com/series/failed-princesses/

Dex-chan lover
I know people are getting at ends with the new boy character, but this just seems to me like the catalyst for Fujishiro to realize she actually wants to go out with Kurokawa. We already know Kurokawa has some twisted feelings for her, but largely it always seemed to me that Fujishiro and Kurokawa are end game. We just need two main things, Fujishiro to realize her romantic intend, and Kurokawa to realize that she is on an equal playing field with Fujishiro. The boy giving Kurokawa any kind of attention will help Fujishiro figure out her feelings for her, and largely can set up either a partial dating scenario with her and Kurokawa or Kurokawa rejecting her in favor of her going out with someone "prettier". Either way, Kurokawa still got self esteem issues.

i need to analyze the story before i can understand it well as im kinda lost in the last chap but well,i must agree to lostleader...
that guy might or might not the be the awakening factor for both of them...who knows..
i just want to continue this as im curious how the author will write it anyway...ill hold on..

How long has it been since I've read this one? Even when I came back, it's still ongoing. KJFHKJDHFKJDHFJKDF I don't mind it though. Anyway, thank you for translating!!! Because of you guys, I keep on tabs with this manga. I really miss reading this one. T_T

Honestly was a little worried that they'd never realize their feelings for each other but the recent plotline seems like it could lead us closer....and then bait us for the next arc

Users who are viewing this thread