Dekisokonai no Himegimi-tachi

Ugh... no matter how many times I re-read this, I will never get over the stupid locker troupe usage in chapter 1. There are corners, stairwell, rooms... so many normal and completely natural places to be..... But, no, its gotta be that stupid troupe.
Unforgivable. No wonder she looked at herself as trash

Ugh... no matter how many times I re-read this, I will never get over the stupid locker troupe usage in chapter 1. There are corners, stairwell, rooms... so many normal and completely natural places to be..... But, no, its gotta be that stupid troupe.
Unforgivable. No wonder she looked at herself as trash

i love fujishiro's psycho face when kurokawa is talking about the guy, she looks like she's a shounen character going crazy

Don't make the same mistake I did who started reading this now in one sitting. The latest chapter is a friggin cliffhanger so I suggest you wait till Chapter 32 is out before reading lmao I'm gonna go crazy djfkdkskshshaa

Dex-chan lover
ah yes chapter 32
kurokawa just broke and everything went to shit as expected lol

I was early to see chapter 32 from just it being uploaded for 2 minutes its gone..
Kurokawa broke and everything is so sad..

but, now this is what i call drama :)

Guys..she broke..I can't even predict what will happen..this is how good of a manga this is..

Dex-chan lover
Question to any current readers, does this feel like it is approaching its final chapters? I already have what feels like a billion monthly series and idk if my heart can take the impatience of another, especially if its real good

Users who are viewing this thread