Dekisokonai to Yobareta Moto Eiyuu wa, Jikka Kara Tsuihousareta no de Suki Katte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita - Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
it is a girl hero. the raws in the WN clearly says shojou

Group Leader
The pace is so weird, it keeps jumping all over the place.

Entertaining enough though, guess we'll see lol

What a compressed chapter, it feels that it was rushed like a Chinese manhua. I hope that author doesn't mess up

Fed-Kun's army
That "Hero from this Generation" is a boy or a girl?

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Wow what shitty pacing. Before we get to isekai plot failures, the manga failed on its own.

Also healing magic. The ultimate magic that even restores clothes and hairpins

Dex-chan lover
So he had better lv stats then anyone else, but failed to gain levels, and then an unprecedented event happened of him not getting a gift/blessing/whatever, and no one decided to investigate if there was a reason why???

I am really curious if his family comes to regret disowning him, but nice to see his (former) fiance is surprised by it.

@Xanagos : I know, this looks to cover the first 10 or so webnovel chapters, and it is completed with 180 chapters...

Double-page supporter
Every harem manga intro ever
1. Le Me OP
2. Another MC (Male/Female) came for whatever reason, mostly illogical
3. Duel
4. Said person lose
5. Said person declare themselves to become part of the harem (If female)

Repeat

Dex-chan lover
@mrmm basically, is pokemon. you beat them, and if they don't die, there's 90% chance they will join your party.

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if authors in Japan ever get tired of rehashing the same story over and over? At least rom-coms are meant to be derpy and not taken seriously, this however just bleeds 'oh woe is me' and forced drama. Hell, even Dragon Quest which is just a re-iteration of itself still manages to bring something new to the table.

My biggest gripe with these stories is how utterly retarded people are. As someone pointed out, how the hell can they blame a kid and they themselves not actually try to figure out the problem? If this was some early level human society, I could at least attempt to understand. But forego the fact it's at least built around late 16-1700 era esc society, which was full of people capable of complex thoughts, they have literal blessings. I find it hard to believe these people did not have the comprehension and intellectual capacity to ask " what the fuck?" Even more so, the generic arrogant family that acts like the world should be thankful they even exist just to make us attempt to sympathize with the mc... Which because of pussy ass emotions, just lets everyone walk all over him.

Boohoo assholes existed in your previous world. Instead being some whiny emo, do something about it. CLEARLY, he has the ability to do so. But, nah, drama and all that shiet. Of course, I guess there is the reverse extreme of this and he just kills everyone, but that in of itself would be pretty generic. Idk, just wish for once these type of overpowered characters weren't such drama queens while at the same time not some edgy my life sucks fuck you all mc.

Welp, off to go read the novel and tl some of it myself to see if it's worth continuing or not.

Dex-chan lover
i hope Allen will teach the newborn hero what await her in the future

Dex-chan lover
@Akemua Well, you can just look at almost anyone of power, especially during the eras where people believed in gods more then they do now, and have the majority of leaders be "Be glad I am here to rule you, peasant, for I am chosen."

And honestly, I don't think that he cares enough to be "boohoo my family is a bunch of assholes". It's either the author that cant convey it properly or the TL making it seem more sad then it should, but he clearly doesn't want to have any sort of authority/responsibility from being reincarnated and now he gets his wish instead of being forced to lead his shitty ducal family.

Fed-Kun's army
@Chet31 - That's fair, but it just reinforces my points. It's fine he doesn't care, I don't blame him. But why then stay and receive all the abuse and then act like his life sucks? If he had no power I could understand. But, at least based on this chapter, he retained most if not all his power from his previous life. He could have left as a child and been fine, but he didn't. Hence why I was so abrasive in what I said. He's literally acting like a pussy because of some stuff that happened 20+ years ago (I'm assuming since he was at least his current age now when all that stuff happened).

My point is simple thus: If he has an issue with humanity, doesn't want to have anything to do with this family and has the ability to do what he wants, why doesn't he? The cherry on top is his "pity me please" attitude about all of this. Understandably, at least so far, this isn't SO dramatic. but it's trying to be, lol.

Dex-chan lover
@Akemua Its a lot easier to live with a family even if your unwanted than it is to leave and go your own way, atleast as a child. His powers don't really do much for him and he seems to want to avoid using them too much.

All in all he seems distant and his monologue needs to be read in that way. he was not whining about how horrible his life is and how it hurt him blah blah blah etc tragic backstory. He was recapping the events and almost laughing to himself at how much it all sucked. He didn't act like he was hard done by in the way other MC's are. He simply stated the facts. Its not like his life was hard beyond the childish antics of his family. Thats like being on the internet and everyone insulting you. He is after all not a child. He was just hoping it would be better this time around and this was what he got. It was a *Sigh* "really?" kinda mood rather than a tragic backstory.

He was likely always depressed going into it which explains his somber take on it all.

Anyway his actions were exactly what i would have done. Gone with the flow until its no longer comfortable. Like i said in the beginning, its a lot easier to live as a noble child than as a runaway one. He wasn't being abused in any meaningful way for an adult so while its upsetting its certainly not to the level of leaving food and board.

Fed-Kun's army
@Merilirem - Wuh?
Its a lot easier to live with a family even if your unwanted than it is to leave and go your own way, atleast as a child.
He is after all not a child.
Dude, at least be consistent. This is a world predicated on ability; of COURSE his powers do "much" for him, the fuck? Just the fact he is a hero that survived running from assassins and fought the demon king is more than enough to know he would be just fine by himself. The only argument you could make is if he wanted to relax and be catered to, but as it showed, he couldn't because his family are assholes, yet he stayed anyway.

Facts or not, it still shaped him into what he is and the author did it in such a way he wanted us to sympathize with the OP MC that lets people walk all over him, because of "stuff" and "muh depression". Again, he's, at least up to this point, a pussy mentally. That's not even arguable. He's acting this way because of the past and how this world is. If he was truly a
*Sigh* "really?"
moody person and not just the author using the past and drama to attempt to make him look sympathetic, he would have just walked away to be loner, but he didn't

Like i said in the beginning, its a lot easier to live as a noble child than as a runaway one. He wasn't being abused in any meaningful way for an adult so while its upsetting its certainly not to the level of leaving food and board.
Again, because of his actual age and ability, this is nothing more than a fallacy. He doesn't NEED any of their support. He'd rather be emo about the whole situation than just leave and do something about it. And by "do something about it" I simply mean walk away and do what he wants.

As I've said, I was only talking in broad terms. This particular manga, while untasteful, isn't THAT bad compared to what I think the author was attempting, and what I was originally referencing.
I wonder if authors in Japan ever get tired of rehashing the same story over and over?
but it doesn't change my opinion on what this manga is so far.

Users who are viewing this thread