Dekisokonai to Yobareta Moto Eiyuu wa, Jikka Kara Tsuihousareta no de Suki Katte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
@shiptrick wouldnt it be the other way round? I think yuusha was traditionally translated as hero, and I have seen brave used for eiyuu iirc. And usually it seemed implied that "brave"'s are the lesser kind (except if the mc is a brave and encounters a hero, they still win if they fight, ofc. Plot armor is tough to beat), sometimes going so far as having braves be plural and hero singular.

I suspect that in this novel though, the difference is just a domestic hero vs a foreign (transmigrated) hero

Contributor
Was that monster the Nine-Tailed Fox from Ushio & Tora? lol

Aggregator gang
fuck...i hope the hero is not the type that keep coming back and challenge MC for no fucking reason...

Okay okay, a Eiyuu was reincarnated.. got nerfed with secretly reached a level cap or require exponate amount of exp to level 2..
No new gifts from God? That's fine.. but pff- sudden bust out a God rank skill to read the world records.. *Jackie Meme*
Easily takes care of a 'more than average' at level '1' retaining all his Eiyuu abilities and power.. Someone call the GMs!
This dude probably classed up to a super rookie but exp to level up to 2 is crazy high.
Ponders on why the new hero challenging Allen.. Unless he is suspected of the possibility to awakening as Demon King?
Or the gods didn't want to let Allen roam freely.

Looks like mc didn't get any reset in stats / skills o_O

And dafug with that random hero out of nowhere thing...

Aggregator gang
I dont really get how he lets no one see anything he can do for years and than randomly let the shit raining, showing total OPness... but i like the art, so will wait how it goes on from there :D

Dex-chan lover
@Silwith : He did not want to stand out due to his previous life, but this time someone he cares about was in danger ???

Aggregator gang
@sjmcc13 Would make sense, if he hasnt gone from 0 to "oneshot great beast and use healing magic that is deemed impossible by the common people of that world", nah, dont buy it.
Well, im fine with it actually, its only the start after all and im not like some nitpickers just trying to find bad things I think it has potential, the art is nice and im intrested to see how it goes on. I just think that situation was a bit too in the face :D

Aggregator gang
why give a op char even more power especially when giving him one will keep him in a family like that which will limit his options based on status

Dex-chan lover
That meeting could have been a great scene had the author given us time to get attached to the princess and Allen.

Aggregator gang
Uhm, the isekai stories lately are kinda confusing... So this MC is OP?

Users who are viewing this thread