Dekisokonai to Yobareta Moto Eiyuu wa, Jikka Kara Tsuihousareta no de Suki Katte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita - Ch. 1

His current powers is already deem too op to need assists/blessings from gods anymore..

Aggregator gang
rm15Cbs.png
I hate scenes like this one.

@EscherianGod well, it's a parallel world kinda skill (from what I read). So it's not healing as much as reimposing a reality where Beatrice was not hurt

only reason I'm reading this is because the art reminds me of a doujin artist.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Typical idiots with narrow vision. Considering his high level didn't it occur to them that the reason he didn't get a gift from the goddess was because either she had already gifted him something or something else was filling the slot where the blessing would have gone? Also, since he has such a high start value wouldn't that mean he'd need a lot more experience or higher level opponents than ordinary to raise his level? Especially should see what he can do already rather than base him on a system that he's already broken. Then again, he's probably been holding back so could be free without the duties required of a nobleman and doesn't want to support a family who'd use him up happily with short sighted ideas, corrupt to the bone, and barely handles responsibilities while indulging on benefits. As for the hero, she seems like a typical muscle brained transmigrater who looks for solutions in her scabbard, and think is always right because is the hero. Well, guess we'll see if she reflects on herself and can learn things in upcoming chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Its weird that if his power was given to him, he uses "eiyuu" instead of "yuusha".

Yuusha is "the Hero", a tittle given to the chosen one to do something special, like defeat the Demon Lord or whatever.
Meanwhile, eiyuu also means "hero" but its not something given but earned by people who has done heroic deeds.

Aggregator gang
This manga is all over the place.
Characters just keep popping out of nowhere with barely an explanation and events just keep happening one after the other with no cohesion.
Feels like we're missing an entire prologue of 50+ chapters.
The art is pretty bad too.
I'm surprised it got as many comments as it has.
There's much better manga around that get no recognition at all.

Users who are viewing this thread