Dekisokonai to Yobareta Moto Eiyuu wa, Jikka Kara Tsuihousareta no de Suki Katte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita - Ch. 15.2

Dex-chan lover
can anyone give me a summary of the story? i dont want to bother rereading

Dex-chan lover
Sorry, this manga is just very confusing so my summary might be badly flawed.
The kingdom is in the grip of political intrigue. It used to run on "gifts", which are superpowers given by gods. But now the demons and their allies are trying to overthrow that with trickery and murder, as demons seem to hate the gods and their gifts.
Fortunately, there is not one, but two heroes present to change the tide. One is the MC, who reincarnated with all the power he had as a hero in previous life. The other is a chosen hero of this time, still young and inexperienced, yet brimming with justice.
There is also a princess and her lady bodyguard, who seem to be handing the "thinking" part of the fight.

In this chapter, the bodyguard came to the rescue of a knight patrol, and the young hero came to the rescue of old man commander. Yet where the MC is, is not revealed.

Dex-chan lover
Basically they are an extremist who hate god and people that get gift from god which they call god puppets (pretty hypocritical i say because they throw MC because he got no gift from god).

i don't remember if there any demon in the story but yeah this arc conflict basically that.

Dex-chan lover
what im getting from these summaries is that the anti-god folk are the folks with the skills from god and the protag was thrown out of his anti-god family cause his mom gave birth to him looking like he had no power but had his older powers from past life which they didnt know

Dex-chan lover
I assume this is happening while the MC is still far away with the Saintess? Since the necromancer village was like 1 week of carriage ride away?

Dex-chan lover
I have no idea what is happening, i wish the updates were consistent. Everyone looks similar to me, they all have MC energy

Dex-chan lover
It feels like we just jumped right into some other Manga. To the point where the change genuinely feels confusing...

Users who are viewing this thread