Dekisokonai to Yobareta Moto Eiyuu wa, Jikka Kara Tsuihousareta no de Suki Katte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
100 imaginary manga yen on that the dragon is nice and the village just want the hero to bugger off.

The middle part of this chapter was very hard to follow, I could not understand the conversation around them meeting this hero until she challenged him to a fight.

Aggregator gang
@Chet31 my money’s on that the village has been sacrificing people to the dragon to survive, they don’t believe the hero can defeat it and don’t want to incur it’s wrath. Hence why no one is willing to talk about it. This manga has a lot of humanity is scum, dark elements to it so I’m going to be pessimistic in my guesses.

A dragon... as usual
Why cant it be different?

A beaver

Or a demonic goose from hell

No
It always dragon, wolf, or boar :v

Double-page supporter
@deerafl Well, dragons are usually considered the most powerful monster. I suppose it could've been interesting if it was a giant squirrel or a huge beaver or even a massive platypus but, would people really be more interested in that?

@Reimos
He doesn't care. What he said when he left was that he wanted a carefree life, so it sounds like he just wanted out of the nobility.

Fed-Kun's army
@deerafl: I agree, they could be more creative, leave the pitiful reptiles alone and try something else, like, a parakeet, an ant, a killer bee, an angry teenager or maybe a furious mom.

Dex-chan lover
@badru : I think it is a case where they just can not see anything.
However deciding he has none is probably the wrong conclusion given what I got of the world, it is something unprecedented, as everyone else has a gift, so it is either he has none or he has one of an unknown rank. Without any other info you can not conclude between a or b, and his high level 1 stats would likely indicate the later (or that gifts negatively affect stats), the lack of leveling really says either but should way more towards a gift that slows levels to compensate

@Kurozake, @conscript117 : I copied and pasted the title (出来損ないと呼ばれた元英雄は、実家から追放されたので好き勝手に生きることにした) into google and clicked the first result (ncode.syosetsu.com)

@sjmcc13 If it's like that they will miss talented people.
well I'll just wait and see what will happen in the next story

Double-page supporter
it's a dragon loli I smell it! that's why villages wish to protec it! 😤

Users who are viewing this thread